Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 5 Worst posters on Boxingscene???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to sum up my last post: 'rosa parks ain't do nuthin' but sit her black ass down'

Comment

• Big_Lou & Skittlez.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Big_Lou & Skittlez.
        Haha the tiger mohammad guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          BoZz, i totally forgot about that clown. Horrible horrible poster. Already got ran off the site under his old tag Dillinger.
          Thanks for mentioning,I didn't run no where I got banned ..I asked them to un-ban that username but looks like it won't happen anytime soon.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          You know I'm a fan of Cotto and you guys are right, not as bad as the Pac and Floyd fans but some are delusional.

I would really like to spar that guy, that was the question in another thread. Thing is, trolling is an art and he's the worst at it.
          Well first of all I wouldn't spar you because I don't like to hurt old people,you calling me a troll but you're an grown ass man lying/trolling in the forum just to get more e-"props"

So far we had you beating pro fighters in sparring

Beating a jiu jitsu expert in his own game

and the best of all...yup you guessed it...EATING THE FLESH OF A BLACK MAN IN THE BACK OF A POLICE CAR..seriously dude go get some professional help.
          Last edited by BoZz; 01-31-2013, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
            Thanks for mentioning,I didn't run no where I got banned ..I asked them to un-ban that username but looks like it won't
            You have to stick with BoZz. You have some nice w's in the last couple yrs with that handle.

Comment

and the best of all...yup you guessed it...EATING THE FLESH OF A BLACK MAN IN THE BACK OF A POLICE CAR..seriously dude go get some professional help.
              I guess you could say...his bite is bigger than his bark.

Comment

• ooops sorry, wrong thread...

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post

ooops sorry, wrong thread...

Oh My GAWDD.......That's the hottest pasty chick i've ever seen.

don't really care what the face look's like with a body like that...can't be that bad.

Comment

Thanks for mentioning,I didn't run no where I got banned ..I asked them to un-ban that username but looks like it won't happen anytime soon.

Well first of all I wouldn't spar you because I don't like to hurt old people,you calling me a troll but you're an grown ass man lying/trolling in the forum just to get more e-"props"

You couldn't hurt me if you tried.

I never said I beat any pro fighters I mentioned I sparred Jean Pascal as an example I used and you called me a liar, then I posted a pic of it and you never answered.

I never said I beat a ju jits expert, said I wrestled a blue belt from Brasil who I outweighed by 35 lbs and lasted about 1:30 with him before being tapped out.

And yes I have gotten into fights, haven't we all? Oh maybe not you because your too busy watching Alex Jones and playing WoW all day.

You lost it man, you used to be a good troll, now it's sad to look at. Step your game up kid....

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post

ooops sorry, wrong thread...

singing

get yi **** out,get yi **** out,geeet yi **** out for the laaaads,get yi **** out for the lads

Comment

Working...
                      X