Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Oh will complain.

Fair enough, they probably will

It is quite funny though considering what has happened regarding drug testing over the past few years.
    Yes, it's very funny...

You know what they say, you need to learn how to walk before you can run.
    A few face plant here and there goes a long way in learning how to walk.

Comment

its not what is going on during training camp. it is whats going on in between training camps.

Comment

To the people saying Floyd was trying to clean up the sport, that's flat out bullshhh..If he was he would've suggest actual OST. What he's asking for is USADA which operates on a contract based per fight situation where the promoter picks what steroids to test for in theory still allowing guys to fight on enhancers that are not selected. That is not cleaning up the sport, I have been ubber critical of USADA since Winky Wright put them and GBP on blast over his testing vs Quillin. "The showed up at my house at 6 am took my two samples, then a week later i'm told the testing was cancelled and when I asked for both specimen from me and my opponent they said they threw them out"..So was Quillin clean? I think common sense tells us no..so yeah asking Pacquaio to test under USADA would've been pointless anyway as evidenced by what we've come to learn about how USADA and GBP works. The sport is dirty, even some of the guys demanding testing are dirty..they don't appear it because they ask for testing but again much like Angel Hereida their involvement with these companies tells them what they are being tested for wayyyyyy before they are tested..give me 365 random testing and then we can talk about cleaning up this sport.

Comment

he is truly a despicable human being. this scumbag was calling for a 5th fight while pacquiao was still laying on the frickin floor, showing no concern about his health, now he's got the nerve after 3 years to demand random drug testing because his cash cow lost? this cretin cares about nothing but a dollar. he would put pacquiao in with his own mother if he thought he could make a good nickel.

Comment

cool, be prepared to see this pacquiao in the ring, no big calves, no volume or definition... lol

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              To the people saying Floyd was trying to clean up the sport, that's flat out bullshhh..If he was he would've suggest actual OST. What he's asking for is USADA which operates on a contract based per fight situation where the promoter picks what steroids to test for in theory still allowing guys to fight on enhancers that are not selected. That is not cleaning up the sport, I have been ubber critical of USADA since Winky Wright put them and GBP on blast over his testing vs Quillin. "The showed up at my house at 6 am took my two samples, then a week later i'm told the testing was cancelled and when I asked for both specimen from me and my opponent they said they threw them out"..So was Quillin clean? I think common sense tells us no..so yeah asking Pacquaio to test under USADA would've been pointless anyway as evidenced by what we've come to learn about how USADA and GBP works. The sport is dirty, even some of the guys demanding testing are dirty..they don't appear it because they ask for testing but again much like Angel Hereida their involvement with these companies tells them what they are being tested for wayyyyyy before they are tested..give me 365 random testing and then we can talk about cleaning up this sport.
              good post..

Comment

I tweeted Arum and Top Rank boxing my petition. I'm glad people are starting to open their eyes

Comment

Arum is a pure scumbag

Comment

Marquez said he wont fight without extra drug testing

im sure this is has more to do with agreeing to marquez's conditions than them wanting it themselves

Comment

Sounds like the fifth fight is already made.

Comment

Working...
                      X