Lopez T/KO
    31.82%
    Lopez Decision
    4.55%
    Guerrero T/KO
    31.82%
    Guerrero Decision
    31.82%

Team Guerrero just said Lopez isn't a world class fighter, but I think Josesito beats Guerrero..

Comment

I still think Lopez would have a decent chance at beating Guerrero, even though he's coming off of two very tough fights.

Comment

Guerrero decision, I see him out boxing Lopez, controlling the fight with his jab.

Comment

I think Guerrero wins using activity and length mainly behind the jab and straight left. Plus I think that beating Canelo put on Lopez will stick with him for a minute if the fight is anytime soon.

Not a bad fight though and Lopez would be a live dog if he is in decent condition.

Comment

easy work for guerrero

Comment

Josesito wouldn't quit coming at Guerrero and at 147, Guerrero doesn't crack like Ortiz does and Lopez tooks his shots pretty well. Guerrero should be able to outbox him, but Lopez gives him hell.

Comment

Surprised to see many voting Guerrero...he just hasn't beat anyone worth mentioning..so I haven't seen him face any adversity..and his last fight with Aydin he looked pretty lost..

Comment

Josesito!!!!

Comment

The Ghost all day, everyday.

Josesito is a gusty kid but Guerrero IMO outboxes him quite comfortably.

Comment

Working...
                    X