No announcement yet.

I don't think it gets any easier for Khan in a rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think it gets any easier for Khan in a rematch

Now that Peterson has Khan's speed timed and the blueprint on beating him. I can't see Amir winning. Khan also wasn't overwhelming or beating Peterson in the later rounds, which is a surefire way of telling how a rematch would go. A 2nd fight would either go exactly the same as last night, or be a majority win for Peterson.
    Last edited by Dedication; 12-11-2011, 02:35 PM.

i agree. i dont kno why ppl think its a forgone conclusion that khan wins a rematch. as long as he doesnt have any inside game, hes gonna have a very tough fight. he may be allowed to push more, but that wont guarantee him a victory. even without the point deductions and with the false knockdown in the first erased, i still had it a draw.

Comment

if its as easy as you say why do you not wanna see a rematch? deep down you guys know khan would embarass him the second time with fair judges and a non biased ref.

Comment

agree ,,,Khan was on survival mode last night...2nd time around is gonna be harder for Khan to fight like that and expect to get a decision...easy work for Peterson in the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by z0jo View Post
          if its as easy as you say why do you not wanna see a rematch? deep down you guys know khan would embarass him the second time with fair judges and a non biased ref.
          Who said I didn't want to see a rematch?!! Where in my post did I say that?!! I would LOVE a rematch. Get it done, I say.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            i agree. i dont kno why ppl think its a forgone conclusion that khan wins a rematch. as long as he doesnt have any inside game, hes gonna have a very tough fight. he may be allowed to push more, but that wont guarantee him a victory. even without the point deductions and with the false knockdown in the first erased, i still had it a draw.
            They're just saying that to make them feel better. But as Roger would say, they DON'T KNOW **** ABOUT BOXING. Once a boxing has your speed timed, and knows the blueprint to beating you, then the 2nd time around will be EVEN MORE tough. So in Khan's case, he's lost already, unless Ariza supplies Khan with some of his special shakes, to shake things up!

Comment

Originally posted by z0jo View Post
              Fair judges? WTF are you on... one judge had Khan up 115-111.... that's unfair judging in his favor, even with the 2 point deduction.

Comment

LOL, Khan would have got the UD last night if it weren't the deductions.

Peterson fought a great fight but I think he bolted his load.

Comment

I think that Khan was treated unfairly. I mean they had to take away two points for the fight to go to Peterson.

I think that Peteron will loose the rematch.

Also I think that Freddie Roach trains all his fighters the same way. He doesn't help them improve their own skills but he kinda conforms them. I don't like the way Khan fought last night. He looked like Pac IMO that in and out stuff is not working.

Comment

Ima bump this thread when it's all said and done.

Amir is gonna murder Lamont. Just watch em. .

If Amir doesn't beat Lamont (again), he should just retire.

Comment

Working...
                    X