No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce: "I Want Jhonny Gonzalez in December"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce: "I Want Jhonny Gonzalez in December"

WBO super bantamweight champion Jorge "Travieso" Arce is considering another jump in weight. The Mexican fighter would like to challenge WBC featherweight champion Jhonny Gonzalez in December. Arce has a rematch scheduled with South African fighter Simphiwe Nongqayi on September 24 in Mexicali.

[Click Here To Read More]

Jorge Arce: Class act and true warrior. MAYWEATHER: take notes!

Comment

this guy fights until the last breath.

Comment

Nevertheless, Jhonny gonna kick his azz!

Comment

Easy work and easy payday for Gonzalez!

Comment

Fak Arce, he got one win over an unexperienced boxer and now he thinks he gonna start beating everyone? What a fool!

Comment

Gonzalez is the guy who beat that Japanese champion with brute force, right?

Arce is the guy who beat that Puerto Rican champion with brute force, right?

I either see Arce sleeping or Gonzalez beating Arce to a bloody pulp. I also might see Gonzalez in a same situation.

Comment

could be a decent action fight between well matched guys B+ level guys with contrasting styles

Comment

Damn, if Arce moves up to featherweight, he'll be in his 6th division. Props to him for considering that move and also for wanting to avenge his losses.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
                    Fak Arce, he got one win over an unexperienced boxer and now he thinks he gonna start beating everyone? What a fool!
                    Who did you thought was going to win in the Arce-Vazquez fight?
                    He probably can't win vs vic or Gonzalez but he has a chance vs Nongqayi and Mijares at 122.

Comment

Working...
                    X