Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wouldn't Bernard Hopkins Make For A Great Boxing Movie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldn't Bernard Hopkins Make For A Great Boxing Movie?

What fights would you use in a B-Hop movie? How would you present the Bernard Hopkins story? What's your title for the movie?

I think that it'd be cool if you had the real Bernard Hopkins talking in an offscreen retrospective voiceover to set up the different changes and stages of his life.

Yea so long as he dies at some point(real or in the movie)...Otherwise it would be a bit boring....just wait till the two and a half hour mark before the Pascal fights before you watch Hopkins excercise a bit of legit skill...Sounds like a winner!

Comment

I wonder how many Mini Mes they are going to portray as most of his opponents.

Comment

what would it be called? the vagina monologues?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          I wonder how many Mini Mes they are going to portray as most of his opponents.
          Hey Robert Allen can play himself and be a lead actor!

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            All rights reserved for Floyd.

Comment

Yeah I always thought Hopkins life story would make for a great movie. I'm pretty sure one day it'll be made but probably not until he officially retires. They should make a sequel too. The first movie should be up until his so-called losses to Taylor or Calzaghe, so it ends on kind of low note and a cliffhanger, then the sequel could be his career from that point onwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                Bwhahahahahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadmazing View Post
                  What fights would you use in a B-Hop movie? How would you present the Bernard Hopkins story? What's your title for the movie?

I think that it'd be cool if you had the real Bernard Hopkins talking in an offscreen retrospective voiceover to set up the different changes and stages of his life.
                  IT WOULD BE A HORRIBLE MOVIE.

It would be raist rant over racist rant, a boring fight where he fakes low blows, then racist rants again.

Worst movie ever...

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
                    Yeah I always thought Hopkins life story would make for a great movie. I'm pretty sure one day it'll be made but probably not until he officially retires. They should make a sequel too. The first movie should be up until his so-called losses to Taylor or Calzaghe, so it ends on kind of low note and a cliffhanger, then the sequel could be his career from that point onwards.
                    that would be a depressing movie considering it starts with prison rape.

Comment

Working...
                    X