No announcement yet.

Doubting Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
    **** that sucks.. That mall was cool.. The theatre.. Hanford had some *****es.
    That's right. back in HS I took my ex to the movies there, after the movie I got my first BJ in the theatre lol. She wanted to fuk but I was too much of a sissy to do it. Fo sure though there's a bunch of beezies out here in the CV.

Comment

[QUOTE=WitherGlove;10333821]Honestly I want Mosley to win because Arum trying to play us consumers for fools and get are hard earned money while his fighters fight washed up guys with names. But a part of me wants Mosley to lose because if he wins we will never see Pac and Floyd. It's slim to none now. But that would seal the deal.[/

That's the reason I don't wanna see Mosely win either. I used to easily favor Floyd over Pac, but since he's inactivity, I'm giving Pac a better chance now.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING 24/7 View Post
        That's right. back in HS I took my ex to the movies there, after the movie I got my first BJ in the theatre lol. She wanted to fuk but I was too much of a sissy to do it. Fo sure though there's a bunch of beezies out here in the CV.
        Lol.. That sounds like my life story too bro.. I would high as **** in that mall.. I only when to Hanford in my highschool years.. I grew up in riverdale during my high school years.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          mosley got 4 rounds to stop pac, then he's getting his azz kicked.

Which adds up to 12 minutes, that's a long time to take an a$$ whooping wouldn't u say?

Comment

It took mosely more than 4 rounds to finish off margacheato and he is easier to find and hit than pacquiao. I will have to agree with 12 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
              Lol.. That sounds like my life story too bro.. I would high as **** in that mall.. I only when to Hanford in my highschool years.. I grew up in riverdale during my high school years.
              That's koo, aight bro I'll catch up w/u. Bout to take my azz to sleep already. Might have to go to the manchester center in Fresno tomorow, to finish my PG&E testing.

Comment

Originally posted by gapo View Post
                It took mosely more than 4 rounds to finish off margacheato and he is easier to find and hit than pacquiao. I will have to agree with 12 minutes.
                lol, yea man if u really think about it that's a long time

Comment

Wasn't Mosley coming off two losses when he beat Oscar the second time? I'm just asking because I don't use boxrec just use general knowledge.

Comment

Working...
                  X