Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More exciting fighter, Mayweather or Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're both pretty boring for non-hardcore fans but since Mayweather lost his legs his fights have been more entertaining.

Comment

Floyd by far. All roads lead to Mayweather. Pound for pound # 1 in the world. Robert Guerrero you next.

Comment

very hard to choose, they are both among my 3-4 favorite fighters to watch. when ward fights you feel there is a chance (albeit small one) that he will lose which makes it more exciting, meanwhile when you watch floyd its almost more of an exhibition than a fight. that said its an exhibition of the best fighter of our generation putting on a masterful display of boxing skills. i mean the man is poetry in motion, then again so is ward. i cant choose. dawson is #1 and these guys are tied with marquez for the next 3 spots.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          very hard to choose, they are both among my 3-4 favorite fighters to watch. when ward fights you feel there is a chance (albeit small one) that he will lose which makes it more exciting, meanwhile when you watch floyd its almost more of an exhibition than a fight. that said its an exhibition of the best fighter of our generation putting on a masterful display of boxing skills. i mean the man is poetry in motion, then again so is ward. i cant choose. dawson is #1 and these guys are tied with marquez for the next 3 spots.
          Is it safe to presume that you feel there's a chance Ward will lose because he's taking on the best fighters in & around his weight-class though??

Comment

Ever since Mayweather came back and fought Marquez. He just stands in the pocket and fights without using his legs he's been a lot more exciting. I like both fighters about the same. Ward wins his fights like B. Hop wins his fights it might get ugly in their at times but they get the job done.

Comment

The Golf Channel is more exciting than Mayweather and Ward

Comment

Mayweather and it's not even close for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Is it safe to presume that you feel there's a chance Ward will lose because he's taking on the best fighters in & around his weight-class though??
                  no. i just dont think anyone at 147 or below can beat floyd or is even on his level. only reason he might lose at 154 is because he doesnt belong at the weight, like if ward fought at CW.

ward is an excellent fighter but he has a lot to prove before he earns the kind of status floyd has, ward himself would be the first to admit that.

Comment

Whats more exciting a Headbutt or a Sucker Punch ?

Comment

Mayweather all the way.

Comment

Working...
                      X