No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Sees A lot of Danger in Fedchenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Sees A lot of Danger in Fedchenko

Three division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez (53-6, 39KOs) is taking no chances with his upcoming fight on April 14th in Mexico City. Marquez will face Sergey Fedchenko (30-1, 13KOs) of Ukraine for the vacant interim-WBO 140-pound title.

[Click Here To Read More]

He's fought the best in the world....Uhhh NO!

Comment

I'm sure... I suppose he needs to say whatever he can to try and sell his PPV.

Comment

In the beginning I was surprise to hear that Cesar Cuenca was going to fight Marquéz in Mexico cause he has never fought out of his native Argentina & in an interview(3 years ago) his manager had said that the reason Cuenca fights only in Argentina is because they were scared that because of his style he WOULDN'T WIN anywhere else!!That was after Cuenca fought undefeated prospect Alex "Pollo" DeJesus & won by UD in a fight that was clear DeJesus got robbed & even had Cuenca wobbled in the last round & Cuenca was saved by the bell..What didn't surprise Me was when the fight against Marquéz didn't go threw & had to change opponents..Fedchenko is just as known as Cuenca, not many fans have seen them fight or know who they are, but that shouldn't shy fans from watching this fight cause Marquéz's resume speaks for itself & he has NEVER ducked anyone & has basically fought everyone there is & has even gone up & out of weight class to take on elite fighters like Mayweather & Pacquiao(who I thought he all beat 3times)..
        Last edited by Tomasio; 03-19-2012, 08:33 AM.

Comment

as what i said

marquez even cherry pick which bum he should fight

a boxer taxi cab driver or a aggressive come forward taxi cab driver

then here comes the pick

A AGGRESSIVE COME FORWARD TAXI CAB DRIVER
          easier than the boxer taxi cab driver
          tailor made for his counter punching style

very impressive pick marquez
          what a legend

Comment

This PPV is unworthy of the price tag.
            Shame on the new HBO brass who promised a more level playing field for viewers.
            Most fight fans cannot afford such greed.

Comment

Originally posted by JKidd2624 View Post
              I'm sure... I suppose he needs to say whatever he can to try and sell his PPV.
              Sounds like when Wlad was trying to sell his fight vs Mormeck lol.

Comment

uhhh hey at least its better than pac vs cotto2 that wouldve been the worst unwarranted unwanted rematch in boxing history and for a ppv alll in ur azzes,besides thats not an easy fight for jmm it may turn out to be, pac is the one that needs to prove himself at the moment not JMM jmm won their last fight and was cheated by those arum judges period,he aint coiming off no loss like pac is. JMM EARNED A BS FIGHT.pAC has made a career off of them....

Comment

i think this is his last year, he is just staying active, as the right opportunity shows up to get one last big fight.

Comment

Marquez is trying to big up the fight, Fedchenko is a bum. He is wasting his time with this dude, a Guerrero or Demarco fight would have been better.

Comment

Working...
                    X