No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin ‘No Doubt’ Trout Get Exposure With Home Crowd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Austin ‘No Doubt’ Trout Get Exposure With Home Crowd

Austin ‘No Doubt’ Trout impressed in a long-awaited hometown fight and American television debut, bludgeoning visiting Aussie fringe contender Frank LoPorto in their Showtime-televised main event Friday evening at El Paso, Texas.

[Click Here To Read More]

This is what happens when fighters get delusional! Dude u beat a gate keeper a journey man at best! Don't get ahead of urself and think ur gna fight Cotto, Margarito or a top 5 contendor! Mundine will destroy u easily! And Cotto well we all know he is the legit 154 champ! Hands Down!

Comment

This is what happens when fighters get delusional! Dude u beat a gate keeper a journey man at best! Don't get ahead of urself and think ur gna fight Cotto, Margarito or a top 5 contendor! Mundine will destroy u easily! And Cotto well we all know he is the legit 154 champ! Hands Down!

Comment

So you complain about him fighting someone who isn't good enough, yet you don't want him to fight a top boxer? Come on. He wan'ts Mundine next. If he gets him and wins, I hope people will start to show some respect.

Comment

first time ive seen trout last night and i like him already. exciting, has the skills, and a huge jmw . i dont see many top guys beating him , esp not canelo.

Comment

Wasn't impressed with him too much. I expected more from a belt holder against a club fighter, which is what the other guy was. He's a paper champ in my opinion, I wouldn't favor him against any of the top dogs at 154.

Comment

And Cotto well we all know he is the legit 154 champ!
              Actually, he isn't.

This is what happens when fighters get delusional! Dude u beat a gate keeper a journey man at best! Don't get ahead of urself and think ur gna fight Cotto
              Yeah! Shame on Trout for attempting to seek out the best fighters in the division. He should be more like Cotto and seek participation in circus fights with shot fighters and one legged Jews instead of other ranked opponents and belt holders in his division.

Comment

Originally posted by Deal With It View Post
                Actually, he isn't.

Yeah! Shame on Trout for attempting to seek out the best fighters in the division. He should be more like Cotto and seek participation in circus fights with shot fighters and one legged Jews instead of other ranked opponents and belt holders in his division.
                Or Cotto could be worse and be like the bum your avatar Deontay Wilder or whatever the **** his name is and fight crap constantly. Deontay Wilder is such a ****ing joke that his fights aren't event televised. The same camera men who filmed Zelenoff vs Hartley are the same Camera men who film Wilder fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                  Or Cotto could be worse and be like the bum your avatar Deontay Wilder or whatever the **** his name is and fight crap constantly. Deontay Wilder is such a ****ing joke that his fights aren't event televised. The same camera men who filmed Zelenoff vs Hartley are the same Camera men who film Wilder fighting.
                  Wilder would beat the dogpiss out of Cotto in the ring or in a streetfight.

u'on't wanna take it thur lil homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Deal With It View Post
                    Wilder would beat the dogpiss out of Cotto in the ring or in a streetfight.

u'on't wanna take it thur lil homie.
                    He better be able to beat up on much smaller boxers other wise he is in trouble. In a street fight anything goes tho, so no one really knows that one. People could use weapons etc. Skill-wise, I'd say Cotto has the better boxing skills only because we haven't seen Wilder against anyone decent in the ring.

Tyson Fury/Chisora have fought much better fighters and their fights are televised in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                    X