Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever got very Ill from a local anesthetic?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeftHookFrazier View Post
    Good luck man
    Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
    Yep jokes aside you be cool G and report back man soon as...

Speedy recovery and ting playa...
    Thanks guys, I'll be sure to report back. I'm bringing my laptop in with me, cause they said I could be in there for a day or so to recover and I have a wifi thing Im gonna bring with me incase I get bored

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
      **** i hate being put 2 sleep...

Last time doc comes in looks at me asks a bag of questions starts asking if i smoke asks me if i drink and asks me if i do drugs
      I look at him said 'Nope' he gives me a weird look goes to walk out then i start having flash nightmares about not waking up from the anesthetic due to the herbs circulating through my veins so i call him back.Doc goes what is it i tell him straight doc i got stuff that aint leaving my system till 6months he looks at me and says 'Cannabis' lol
      I mean thats gotta be racist..I look at him like a ginger kid caught stealing sweets and just give him a nod...

PB good luck playa

Comment

Originally posted by Pot Noodle View Post
        I feel a bit groggy for a few days. Like a hangover but without the headache. Mad as **** when they knock you out, I always get the count back from 10 scenario get to about 6 and I'm out. Funny all this is mentioned, I've gotta take my dog to the vets tomorrow for some surgery, and I'm absoloutely bricking it, he nearly died on the table last time, and he was only getting neutered.
        Yeah I remember the count down to, lol, Except I remember the nurses arguing over missing morphine while they where counting me down lol

Hope your dog is okay bro

Comment

Originally posted by .PrettyBoy32. View Post
          Yeah exact same thing bro, Its not nice at all especially when your ****ed on med's and high as ****. You don't realise your getting sick allover yourself
          Hope things go well. When you come back carry on being a twat lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
            Hope things go well. When you come back carry on being a twat lol.
            Lol seems to be what I do best bro, thanks

Comment

Yea good luck pal, another thing, I remember waking up after surgery, looking around and it's like a room stockpiled with patients all under general recovering, as soon as you move an alarm goes off and someone tends to you, I was like the only 1 awake out of 5 or 6, then I get put in a ward full of wrinklies. To top it off, I get a meal the last person in my bed picked, some vegetarian ****, I had the meanest fish, chips n gravy the day I got out.

Comment

Good luck, man. Hope it all goes well for you.

Comment

Working...
                X