Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko to Decide Career Direction in Coming Months

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko to Decide Career Direction in Coming Months

David Haye must wait until the end of the year to discover whether his desired showdown with Vitali Klitschko will materialise.

Bernd Boente, manager of the WBC world heavyweight champion and his brother Wladimir, insists Vitali will take his time over deciding whether to retire.

The 41-year-old's UDAR party was elected into the Ukrainian parliament with 13% of the vote and now the wrangling over the formation of an opposition coalition begins.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man these guys are Class A BIT.CHES AND HOEZ!!!! SCARRRRYYYY!!

Comment

Oh god, months of speculation ahead! Please, NSB, can we avoid daily 'updates' re. this fight? I'm not sure if I can take much more of the Haye/Klitschko 'ducking' claims/counter-claims.

Comment

If he doesn't retire, it has to be the Gaye fight or he'll look terrible.

Comment

Oh wonderful, we get some time between his Manuel Charr title defense and his next soup can defense.

Can we place bets on whether the WBC strips him and makes Haye fight some can for their trinket?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            If he doesn't retire, it has to be the Gaye fight or he'll look terrible.
            Only to you and a couple of other Haye fanboys.

Haye is the most important person in YOUR silly world. But in the real world, he's not important at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Only to you and a couple of other Haye fanboys.

Haye is the most important person in YOUR silly world. But in the real world, he's not important at all.
              No to every real boxing fan.

As you know - Im not a Gaye fanboy. You on the other hand take the term "fanboy" to a new level when it comes to the Klitschkos.

You used to green k me and lick my arse in the past when I slated Haye.....now Im a "fanboy"?

How are you going to defend Vitali not fighting Haye? Who is he going to fight instead?

Comment

If he doesnt fight Wlad then i dont care...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  No to every real boxing fan.

As you know - Im not a Gaye fanboy. You on the other hand take the term "fanboy" to a new level when it comes to the Klitschkos.

You used to green k me and lick my arse in the past when I slated Haye.....now Im a "fanboy"?

How are you going to defend Vitali not fighting Haye? Who is he going to fight instead?
                  He has to fight his WBC mandatory next, he's had two voluntary defenses.

You are just a Haye fanboy not a real boxing fan, because you NEVER post about other boxers, just Haye.

I like the HWs the best, but I post about all the good fighters in various divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    He has to fight his WBC mandatory next, he's had two voluntary defenses.

You are just a Haye fanboy not a real boxing fan, because you NEVER post about other boxers, just Haye.

I like the HWs the best, but I post about all the good fighters in various divisions.
                    Weird, because he's pretty active in Kell Brook/Amir Khan/Carl Froch threads...

Comment

Working...
                    X