Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No way Floyd takes this, and I don't see any shame in that. Don't know why everyone has to act childish about it. They've been fighting at entirely different weights. Martinez is bigger, stronger, and just as fast. No shame in Floyd sticking to what he does best and not trying to be Superman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Yea at a catch weight of 150 . Remember the video and then Floyd fanboys to the rescue?
      Dont forget sergs age. They prefer floyd opponents be in their mid to late 30s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
        No way Floyd takes this, and I don't see any shame in that. Don't know why everyone has to act childish about it. They've been fighting at entirely different weights. Martinez is bigger, stronger, and just as fast. No shame in Floyd sticking to what he does best and not trying to be Superman.
        Ducking?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
          Only way i want to see this fight is if it is for the lineal MW title
          Floyd wouldn't move all the way up to 160 and I would hate to see him win a lineal title at a catchweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            Yea at a catch weight of 150 . Remember the video and then Floyd fanboys to the rescue?
            REACH Mr Fantastic...REACH!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
              Dont forget sergs age. They prefer floyd opponents be in their mid to late 30s.
              He is in his late 30's and a very young 37. Did you know that? Probably not huh

Comment

• I'm starting to think that the Floyd dick suckers are more scared of Sergio than Floyd is. Stop with the Sergio is too big excuse. He's said multiple times that he can make 154. End of.

Comment

• This is the fight that I really wanna see now!!! Let's see what Mayweather says because he doesn't see to want to fight anymore since he came out of prison.

Comment

• Exactly, I understand Sergio wants to get paid but so many people hate Floyd so much they don't care if he fights a heavyweight so long as he loses. But the haters see this as a good fight, the ignorance of haters never seems to amase me....

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      What a badass Sergio is! Calling out a guy he'll outweigh by 20 pounds!!

How about talking to GOLOVKIN like that? A guy your own size?

But queergio, will Mayweather in turn split your eye open, and splatter your ass across the canvas like Chavez did to you A GUY WHO HAS BEEN BOXING FOR 8 YEARS? Or will he leave you (LITERALLY) unconscious, in a slumped up heap on the ropes like Margarito did to you? Margarito is your PAPÍ. . . Floyd will be too if he fights you, despite you being so much bigger.

Hahahahhaahah. . . Funny little phaggot Sergio is. . .
                      Exactly, I understand Sergio wants to get paid but so many people hate Floyd so much they don't care if he fights a heavyweight so long as he loses. But the haters see this as a good fight, the ignorance of haters never seems to amase me....

Comment

Working...
                      X