Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's heavyweight reign is more impressive Riddick Bowe or Vitali Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingchef View Post
    I dont know what "saying it so easily" means... but Ill say it again..... NO WAY bowe beats either klitschko let alone both
    i believe bowe could of beat both of them

Comment

Riddick Bowe at hes best: an all time great and would have beaten them both! The Klitschkos has been champions for much longer time and i think they have a better recrord in that sense.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
        Lennox knocked Bowe out ?, if you're referring to the Olympics the fight was stopped way too early and had a ridiculous ref, Bowe was hardly knocked out.
        I meant tko. And ive seen the fight so I know. But say what u want that scarred bowe heavily. He was scared of lewis. It was more than obvious.

Comment

Riddick Bowe beat Evander Holyfield. Vitali Klitschko beat Chris Arreola.

Next topic please.

Comment

Bowe does have a better resume, but prime Vitali would beat him and possibly ko him.
            with wlad it would be much closer..

Comment

Which Bowe are we talking about here? The one who threw his belt in the trash rather than fight Lennox? The one who had trouble with Golota? The one who had trouble with weight?

Vitali by far.

Comment

It wasn't much of a reign really and he had such a short prime but beating Holyfield really was something at the time, a big fan of the Klitschkos but VK just doesn't have the special talent out there to challenge him and give him that notable win even if he has been so dominant.

Comment

Working...
                X