Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Garcia's Take on Bradley, Marquez Facing Pacquiao Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: R. Garcia's Take on Bradley, Marquez Facing Pacquiao Again

While it seemed like a safe bet to assume that Manny Pacquiao was heading towards a fourth encounter with Juan Manuel Marquez this November, that may prove not to be the case after all.

Word recently spread within boxing circles that Marquez very well may have priced himself out of the fight, leaving the door wide open for Tim Bradley to jump in and pursue a rematch with Pacquiao, whom he beat in controversial fashion this past June via split-decision.

Pacquiao met recently with his promoter Bob Arum in his native Philippines to discuss his next foe, with Marquez, Bradley, and Miguel Cotto all in the running for the eight-division champion. [Click Here To Read More]

Meh. The opponents are slim.

Comment

I'd rather see Pac/Bradley II than Pac/JMM IV, and I don't even want to see that one.

Comment

Id rather see NONE... Pac is a chump if he even takes a 2nd fight with Bradley which has no meaning and solidifies the fact that Bob Arum is his master..

Pac needs to put his foot down and say I DONT WANT TO FIGHT ANYONE NEXT OTHER THE FLOYD DAMMIT...

Comment

prefer Pac-JMM 4, all 3 have been competitive
          Pac fell off with the 3rd fight, there's a mess to clean up there
          fuck Bradley, Pac wiped his ass with him
          figures they'd rematch, since that must be why Arum robbed Pac
          but it's just fucking pointless
          and if Marquez priced himself out, nothing new there
          dude always does that, then cries he was "ducked"

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
            Meh. The opponents are slim.
            the opponents are not slim ,pac lost the last JMM fight, theres mathysse ,guerrero,demarco,maidana,berto,ortiz,garcia,baile y and those are just dudes with a name, theres countless more that are top guys that are unknown any of those dudes would make for a more intresting fight than Bradley. Jmm keeps beating Manny his rep took a big hit, and a gaywather fight will never happed chickenweather jr is too scared. bradley is not a ppv draw so noone can say pac isnt fighting the other top guys over money thats for damn sure.....
            Last edited by boxingfan76; 08-21-2012, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Who is stupid enough to buy Bradley pacquiao II????? Pacquiao beat this dude so bad it even afected Bradleys ankles.

Betsides Marquez vs Pac made 1.5 million ppv....we're still waiting on the Bradley Pacman's results. My estimation is a lot less than 1 million. So in terms of deserving the fight Wether is PPV or close fight I say, Marquez is the one.

Comment

Pac has wiped everyone out and now having to fight his leftovers.

IF he has to, then let him fight JMM,,,whup him real good this time

and

Bradley fight Mayweather

The winners meet in April !!!!!

Comment

Haters can say everything but every fight manny will do,we wanna see it!!!

Comment

I hope he doesn't decide on the Bradley rematch as the first fight wasn't even competitive. Prefer a 4th Marquez fight. Too bad Pac very little options as Arum likes to have Pac face fighters that are under Top Rank.

Comment

Working...
                    X