Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny will fight JMM at 135 Pounds. Right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, he's going to do what Fraud Geyweather did and fight this LW at WW. So he has an "extra advantage". I wonder how 2501 will react to this.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
      Exactly. Watch the *******s come in and say "Pac is the cashcow! You gotta come to him!" Lmao, it's a joke man.
      Yeah Spray is cool but my example went way over his head.

Comment

But in all seriousness, I think people should realize that the Manny-Marquez ship has sailed, simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Umm its Boxing.

If Pac can make 135 Pounds like his fanboys say. Then I expect him to fight JMM at 135. Why shouldnt Pac have to sweat and cut weight? He made Margarito and Cotto.

So is Pac a 147 Pounder or a lightweight?
          He can make LW I believe to say he is a natural 147lber is to claim he is now bigger than all of these top JWWs which he is clearly not.

Those fighters had to sweat and cut weight because that is what most WWs do to make the weight unlike Pac because he is a LW who is overachieving.

Is Pac naturally 2 weight classes larger than JMM in your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
            No, he's going to do what Fraud Geyweather did and fight this LW at WW. So he has an "extra advantage". I wonder how 2501 will react to this.
            I know you were trying to be sarcastic but this is actually true. Look Manny and Floyd fans both of your favorite fighters have something in common

Comment

........there wont be an overweight cheating b1tch......................thats for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Based on him coming in 1lb over the limit everytime maybe even fully clothed and never being able to even get up to 147 on the scales........
                Umm no its based on him fighting guys at 147 and EVEN 154 the last few years.

Thats what I base it on.

If Pac stepped on the scale at 135 Pounds vs. Clottey, Cotto, Mosley, Hatton and Margarito.

Would he had won those fights?

Comment

But you would want him to fight Martinez at 154, right?

And god forbid Pac being "weight drained", the hypocrisy!

Though for what its worth, i would like him to fight at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
                    But in all seriousness, I think people should realize that the Manny-Marquez ship has sailed, simple as that.
                    I kinda realized this about 2 months ago, I still pick Marquez out of sheer hope though, before he retires he gives us one last fantastic performance. The same with Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      Umm no its based on him fighting guys at 147 and EVEN 154 the last few years.

Thats what I base it on.

If Pac stepped on the scale at 135 Pounds vs. Clottey, Cotto, Mosley, Hatton and Margarito.

Would he had won those fights?
                      So him fighting there makes him a bigger man now? Hell David Diaz looked bigger than him when he stepped on the scale when he was on the card for the Clottey fight.

I can name a few LWs who are bigger than Pac.

Who can say if he would have won those fights, he would have weighed roughly the same amount on FN.

Comment

Working...
                      X