Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz Targets His Ring Return For December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz Targets His Ring Return For December

“I don’t deserve this (beating).”

Those words came out of the mouth of Victor Ortiz on June 27th, 2009, after he lost by technical knockout to Marcos Maidana at Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA.

It almost seems as though boxing fans can not let go of the words that Ortiz spoke of on that warm summer evening.

Or is it that boxing fans consider Ortiz to be an underachiever after his technical knockout loss to Josesito Lopez. It was a fight Ortiz was favored to win, but did not continue after the ninth round due to two fractures in his jaw. [Click Here To Read More]

As much as I hated him as a quitter and think he is dumb, he is good for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Cvnt View Post
      As much as I hated him as a quitter and think he is dumb, he is good for boxing.
      Yea, I don't respect Ortiz ever since he casually decided to quit against Maidana. "Man...I don't need to be getting hit like this."

Vivacious Victor Ortiz should stay home and let fighters who like to fight, fight.

Comment

He dosen't have what it takes at the elite level but he can still be in some good fights. He dosen't live to fight, he fights to make a living.

Comment

i thought this dude was doin stunt movieS? either way he better win when he comes back, just think if berto never got hurt or popped for roids ortiz would of never got set back by fighting what turned out to be his worst nightmare in lopez

Comment

WARTIZ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
              He dosen't have what it takes at the elite level but he can still be in some good fights. He dosen't live to fight, he fights to make a living.
              Yep, and the kid has talent. Speed and pop but does NOT have the kind of confidence it takes. I suspect this has a lot to do with being abandoned as a kid by his parents and going through life feeling like a 2nd class citizen. In his heart, he does not feel like he deserves it.

Comment

i expected way too much from this dumbass....he just lacks the most important thing , mental game ...

Comment

I just miss the corny **** he comes out with.

''Hey bro I'm a tree, you're talking to a tree, bro!''

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X