No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cintron vs Jones Showdown Possible With Molina Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cintron vs Jones Showdown Possible With Molina Win

BoxingScene.com spoke to legendary Top Rank Promotions CEO Bob Arum the future of former champion Kermit Cintron (32-3-1, 28 KOs), should he get beyond his July 9 clash with tough Carlos Molina (18-4-2, six KOs), who is riding an unbeaten streak of 10-0-1 that includes two stoppages and who himself never has been knocked out.

[Click Here To Read More]

I would love to see that fight,it would be a step up in class for Jones but I think he would handle it and beat Cintron..I don't know if Jones is gonna stay at WW but he will be the man no matter what weight class he is in..Jones is the future..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
      I would love to see that fight,it would be a step up in class for Jones but I think he would handle it and beat Cintron..I don't know if Jones is gonna stay at WW but he will be the man no matter what weight class he is in..Jones is the future..
      great minds think alike

Comment

Wow, Arum is really locking down the WW. That's great and Cintron-Jones is another mouthwatering match-up.

Comment

Would be a decent fight. Hopefully both win their next bouts so it can happen.

Comment

Cintron.........will find a way to lose this one....................

Comment

CINTRON is a problem for all fighters in welterweight and superwelterweight division;KERMIT is the only one to have beat ANGULO and we all know ANGULO can destroy ALVAREZ,BUNDRAGE,DZINZIRUK and kill CHAVEZ Jr.(wbc middleweight champion of the world...please!),he lost twice with MARGARITO(but who can say that the mexican didn't cheat...) but anyway he fought twice MARGARITO at his best(everybody avoided him at that time,no COTTO because COTTO has huge ballz),he went in the ring also with PW and S.MARTINEZ.......CINTRON DESERVES GREAT FIGHTS!!!BERTO avoided him and ORTIZ made him pay the price but let me tell you that CINTRON should have stopped BERTO,no doubt about it!!!BUNDRAGE avoided him because his manager/trainer EMMANUEL STEWARD is also the former trainer of KERMIT so he knows exactly what kind of beating can CINTRON give to K9,i can go on....anyway CINTRON also if he is rusty will beat MOLINA and JONES too;MIKE JONES is a tough muscular dangerous welterweight so the fight will be terrific but i see KERMIT go out with a W!!!I hope he will get a title shot soon!!!

Comment

Mike JOOOOOOOOOOONES

he aight

Comment

Good fight, good to build up the WW division

Comment

Lets see what new tricks K-FROG brings into to this fight!

Comment

Working...
                    X