Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment on the following members - (Part 5.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ether View Post
    We are to the midpoint of season 1. Last week had a great list of members but it fell short compared to the first 3.

This week's 5.

Spray_resistant

Underboss

The Gully Gad

The_Bringer

Flawless*
    They're all cool. And Gully Gad is VIP 4 life.

Comment

We are to the midpoint of season 1. Last week had a great list of members but it fell short compared to the first 3.

This week's 5.

Spray_resistant

Underboss

The Gully Gad

The_Bringer

Flawless*
      Spray_resistant - Mr. Neutral, solid poster.

Underboss - Good poster from what I've seen

The Gully Gad
      - My boy Gully Gad. Straight G, stand up guy. Guy needs no introduction he's an ATG

The_Bringer
      - Speaking of ATG my bro The Bringer what can I say he's one of my favourites up in here.

Flawless* - Doesn't always agree with the dude, he seems fanatical at times but have become more lay back with times. He's alright now.

Comment

Spray_resistant- has no intention of ever getting in the ring with me, even though he acts otherwise. schools people on the regular around here and will rape you if you're weak (literally)

Underboss- miami homie that I kick it with around here

The Gully Gad- laid back ass cool father with like 7 kids

The_Bringer- i bet he goes to a lot of mudwrestling events and drag races...
        also, I'm 1000000% has had a mullet on more than 3 different occasions in his life.
        Great name, cuz he does bring it

Flawless*- vastly improved poster. used to be a confused little pain in the ass fanboy punkass, now can actually hold a reasonable discussion. has recently been know to step on a neck or two as well.

Comment

This week's 5.

Spray_resistant- Resistant to sprays, loves Vaniity

Underboss- I have had some good convos with him and he is a solid guy who has been around a while

The Gully Gad- I have to give it to Gully he is the legit neutrality champ unlike some "other guys".

The_Bringer- Not as active as when I 1st signed up but and ATG member who can talk boxing and joke around in the lounge leading to shenanigans.

Flawless*- He is very misunderstood, ppl............the stuff he says is just satire keep in mind, once you realize that the guy is probably a genius and definitely hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
            Awesome avatar, Ether.
            Thanks.

Spray_resistant - beat me in a bet once, good poster.

Underboss - quality hispanic poster.

The Gully Gad - is VIP, has his own slang.

The_Bringer - not bad, don't know much of him.

Flawless* - black Australian? really? is he?

Comment

Spray_resistant- Good poster, kind of an all purpose poster, doesnt seem to spend too much time in any one section.

Underboss- Good poster, been on hiatus lately.

The Gully Gad- Good poster, one of the coolest mellow posters on this site, vital to the lounge. Word on the street he's known as Santa Claus in Jamaica because at christmas time he hands out marijuana to people, who leave beef paties and red stripe or Dragon Stout outside for him instead of milk n cookies. By the time he reaches the last house, he's so drunk he passes out, and whose ever house he passes out at is where he has Christmas dinner.

The_Bringer- Proud member of lifestyle trashy, a legend on this site, too bad he doesnt post much anymore. The kinda guy who is cool to hang out with probably, but at the same time he'd shit on someone's mother if they disrespected him.

Flawless*

He actually has gotten better as a poster, no longer gets into stupid flame wars. He's managed to keep his current account for quite a bit now.

Comment

Flawless* has matured into a poster whose contributions I look forward to.

I go way back with The Gully Gad - he was a funny, cool guy even before he was known by that name.

The rest I can take or leave.

Comment

This week's 5.

Spray_resistant

Underboss

The Gully Gad

The_Bringer

Flawless*
                  Spray a good dude, joined simialr time as him and we use to hustle on bets, he use to go for weird ones back as a lil baby too LOL.

UB, I don't know much of to tell you the truth.

Gully is the man, kinad like a mangler, all I need to say.

Brigner I don't see much, but use to be a Maki, Bully, Anorak type famous poster.

Flawless is ok at times, but also a fool at others. He has strong views which I can respect, but sometimes they are just damn wrong.

Comment

Have I been on one of these threads? Just wondering....

Comment

Spray Bringer and Gully are all good forum buds of mine and Top posters,Underboss is a good poster have not chatted with him as much as others,Flawless is not as bad as people make him out to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X