No announcement yet.

Why Is Margarito Switching Trainers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
    Well, Mosley denied ever knowing about what he was taking.

Do you believe him?
    And he took and lying detecto test and passed it. And he even sued Balco for trying to get him involved in the scandal.

And he didnt got raped by a older man, right after getting discover!

And Mosley after that, have done very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      And he took and lying detecto test and passed it. And he even sued Balco for trying to get him involved in the scandal.

And he didnt got raped by a older man, right after getting discover!

And Mosley after that, have done very good.
      Well it is very possible that Marg comes back and does very good.

He can also take a lie detector test to prove he didn't know.

Mosley is a HOF. Very few beat him.

Comment

Do you believe him?
        Hell No I dont beleive him. Im a Mosley fan but Im not fake. I will say that I do feel bad for alot of the Steroid guys though, espicaly the one's in baseball. Ive always felt bad for Bonds. I think some of them are jerks like Canseco who just wanted to use roids to make himself good and didnt care. While I think others are like Bonds in that they really didnt want to use them but felt dumb when everyone around them were making there numbers look like crap even though they were clearly a better player. Thats why I dont understand why everyone hates Bonds so much even when it came out that he never wanted to use them until he basicaly felt that he had to. He was already an MVP Hall of Famer with the best numbers in the league. Then his numbers started looking so average compared to all the Steroid users like McGuire and no one ever said anything to those guys. He was like a nobody after that and a ton of the people in the league was using it except him. Thats why I feel bad for him. He wanted to do it the right way but feels like he almost had to use the roids. Shane is like Canseco though. I dont think it was his ideal but he knew what he was doing and he only did it because he started losing.

I still think its different then Margarito though because steroids have never really ever made anyone better in boxing and most of all, Shane has always proven that he has real skill. Margarito never really has. Its like how Bonds is still a HOF without the roids but a McGurie or Canseco isnt. Shane would still be a beast without the roids but I dont know if Margarito is anything without that plaster. I will give Margarito more credit then most people though because I think he looked better in that Mosley fight then most think he did. Mosley was just a horrible matchup for him. I still think Margarito wouldve beat alot of guys that night even witout the plaster, atleast from what I saw

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          Hell No I dont beleive him. Im a Mosley fan but Im not fake. I will say that I do feel bad for alot of the Steroid guys though, espicaly the one's in baseball. Ive always felt bad for Bonds. I think some of them are jerks like Canseco who just wanted to use roids to make himself good and didnt care. While I think others are like Bonds in that they really didnt want to use them but felt dumb when everyone around them were making there numbers look like crap even though they were clearly a better player. Thats why I dont understand why everyone hates Bonds so much even when it came out that he never wanted to use them until he basicaly felt that he had to. He was already an MVP Hall of Famer with the best numbers in the league. Then his numbers started looking so average compared to all the Steroid users like McGuire and no one ever said anything to those guys. He was like a nobody after that and a ton of the people in the league was using it except him. Thats why I feel bad for him. He wanted to do it the right way but feels like he almost had to use the roids. Shane is like Canseco though. I dont think it was his ideal but he knew what he was doing and he only did it because he started losing.

I still think its different then Margarito though because steroids have never really ever made anyone better in boxing and most of all, Shane has always proven that he has real skill. Margarito never really has. Its like how Bonds is still a HOF without the roids but a McGurie or Canseco isnt. Shane would still be a beast without the roids but I dont know if Margarito is anything without that plaster. I will give Margarito more credit then most people though because I think he looked better in that Mosley fight then most think he did. Mosley was just a horrible matchup for him. I still think Margarito wouldve beat alot of guys that night even witout the plaster, atleast from what I saw
          You don't know for a fact that Margarito used plaster in previous fights.
          Mosley may just have the style to beat him. For all we know Marg can come back and beat the very best at welter except for Mosley.

Steroids improve your stamina,strength,speed and agility.
          I can respect the fact that at least you're not a hypocrite and admit you don't believe Mosley.

Comment

Haha, some people are so harsh. Maybe he didn't know?

Comment

Do you believe him?
              not for a second. Wasnt he injected?

Comment

Continuing the charade that "he didn't know". He has to dump Capetillo to convince us he was indeed betrayed. I mean if he kept him around then it looks like Margarito knew and was all good with the situation. Its all PR (Public Relations, not Puerto Rican) which is why he is throwing the names of all these well know above board trainers out there.

Comment

I don't get it either, but I guess he wants distance from Cap.

Comment

betrayed?
                    this **** people believe.get the **** outta here.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA O' MEGA View Post
                      betrayed?
                      this **** people believe.get the **** outta here.
                      it is laughable..... but he will never admit it.

maybe someday if he goes broke and needs to write a tell all autobiography he will say "he had suspicisions", I doubt we will ever get anymore than that.

Comment

Working...
                      X