Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Interview: Leonard Ellerbe "Top Rank has been lying to the public"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenord 'there were no negotiations' Ellerbe speaks again.

Floyd is in training so Lenord is probably greasing up that pole real good- getting all that lotion ready--"Time!"

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
      Lenord 'there were no negotiations' Ellerbe speaks again.

Floyd is in training so Lenord is probably greasing up that pole real good- getting all that lotion ready--"Time!"
      Look kids!

This is a perfectly good example of how dumb azz pacq fans project their ****erotic thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
        You know whats awesome about cash cow? He thinks fight hype is a legitimate source for boxingnews lol!!!!

It's a glorified blog for fuk sake!
        Just for the record, and for fuk sake, fighthype is a full-blown website, not a blog!

Technically speaking, Fight news is the blog, built using the blogging platform Wordpress. In fact, here's a link to the login page of Fight news, where you can see it's the same login that Wordpress uses:

fight news.com/wp-login.php

I'm just sayin...at least get your facts straight.

;-)

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          espn the largest sportsnetwork in the world reports false numbers according to cash cow lol!

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=6645782
          are you a ******???

From the article....
          arum:
          We know we have a little over 1.3 million," arum said. "what we don't have are some of the smaller cable systems. What i'm saying is i know we go to the bank counting a little over a 1.3 million. I know we'll go up from there. How much up, i have no experience in this. This was all done for us in the past by hbo, which had experience, charts and all kinds of data from past fights to compare the fight to. Showtime can't do it because they haven't done this in so long. They don't have the database that you need, but i'm feeling very, very happy because i know i've done at least 1.3 million.

"how far over we are remains to be seen, and i have no way to make a prediction. Obviously, on the outstanding systems we did something. So that will determine how much above 1.3 million. But i don't think we have enough outstanding numbers to say we will be over 1.4 million, so i think we will wind up somewhere between 1.3 and 1.4 million."
          this is all arum speaking son!!! Espn has not backed any of this **** up boy!!!

You are a failure!!!!

Okay now the fight has come and gone and its june 10 2011, where are the numbers? You telling me it takes them months to ****kin count to 1.3 million?? My goddamn laptop can do those goddamn calculations....
          My iphone 4's calculator can tally that **** up....
          Hell my texas instruments calculator can as well.....

Fedor is a bum as well.......

Comment

Originally posted by eklok View Post
            look at all this *****'s riled up , remember there was no 2nd negotiation ?

You *****s are dumb ape's
            there were no second negotiations you goddamn peasant!!!

How could there be??

Floyd stated random testing, completely full random testing...

Now all of a sudden arum hasnt agreed to usada testing, but i thought it was a done deal? I thought manny was ready to go???

Michael koncz just told you tards that manny hasnt agreed to full random testing....

When will you goddamn peasants wake up?????

How can you call anything a negotiation when
            a.) both sides are not talking....

B.) one side is ignoring the request completely of the other??

You are a tard!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
              there were no second negotiations you goddamn peasant!!!

How could there be??

Floyd stated random testing, completely full random testing...

Now all of a sudden arum hasnt agreed to usada testing, but i thought it was a done deal? I thought manny was ready to go???

Michael koncz just told you tards that manny hasnt agreed to full random testing....

When will you goddamn peasants wake up?????

How can you call anything a negotiation when
              a.) both sides are not talking....

B.) one side is ignoring the request completely of the other??

You are a tard!!!!
              another ***** on his period

Comment

Originally posted by eklok View Post
                another ***** on his period
                nope just another man speaking to a boy that is a foolish peasant that's all.

Face it you are simply not smart enough to deal with me.....

Again you can't disprove anything i stated above... How does it feel to see floyd dominate???

Ortiz ass is next and if manny stops ducking he will get served as well...

Just like im owning you.... You are my son... I am a spartan.... I disowned you long ago for being a ****** disfigured fool....

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                  Fighthype = Mr. save a flo

Yeah like a black owned website with an obvious agenda isn't obvious.
                  This is the same **** ******* peasants tried to pull with USADA.

You're all desperate, and you realize that Pappy Arum and his pet Pacquiao are running out of excuses.

You peasants have every right to feel panicked and paranoid. You are witnessing the unraveling of Manny Pacquiao's legacy!

As I've said before elsewhere on this forum, whether its Floyd Mayweather or the USADA, one will prove to be his doom.

Get ready, peasants! The time of reckoning is near.

Comment

ellerbe is gay !!! GAY! GAY! GAY!!

Comment

• Floyd sr. calling Ellerbe a ****sexual. GAY GAY! hahaha

***** = Gay

Comment

Working...
                      X