Collapse
No announcement yet.

why does steve bunce comment on boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why does steve bunce comment on boxing?

why does steve bunce comment on boxing? how did he get the job as a boxing pundit? he knows nothing its annoying, he thought it was great dany williams put on even more blubber n muscle against klitchko- no mate! this is boxing not wrestling! i could go on, or maybe il try finding him on here n have sum verbal sparring as there r a great many questions i got for this guy. ayways be keen to hear from anyone who thinks he's great, i wana b a boxing journalist

Originally posted by steve nonse View Post
    why does steve bunce comment on boxing? how did he get the job as a boxing pundit? he knows nothing its annoying, he thought it was great dany williams put on even more blubber n muscle against klitchko- no mate! this is boxing not wrestling! i could go on, or maybe il try finding him on here n have sum verbal sparring as there r a great many questions i got for this guy. ayways be keen to hear from anyone who thinks he's great, i wana b a boxing journalist
    i kinda like Bunce sure he overhypes fights alot of the time and is constantly on the dick of UK boxers over US fighters but thats part of what makes him interesting

he talks alot of **** admittedly but he is quite funny when he goes on rants and sometimes he gets it right

he is everything a journalist shouldn't be opinionated, bias...etc yet somehow he gets away with it

i used to quite like Bunce's boxing hour when it came on Setanta. damn you Setanta

Comment

What questions do you wanna ask Steve? go on ESB and he posts on there and sure he will reply to you.

I think he is hilarious and when he gets serious about Boxing he sure knows his stuff. His Boxing show was one of the best hours on TV and it is sadly missed. He is hugely respected journalist

Comment

I think saying Steve Bunce knows nothing about boxing is a bit unfair! He correctly predicted that Hopkins would beat Pavlik, when the majority of pundits and fans were picking Pavlik to win!!

He is a bit biased and can be a little annoying but I like him and you can tell he really loves the sport of boxing by seeing the passion he has for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
          I think saying Steve Bunce knows nothing about boxing is a bit unfair! He correctly predicted that Hopkins would beat Pavlik, when the majority of pundits and fans were picking Pavlik to win!!

He is a bit biased and can be a little annoying but I like him and you can tell he really loves the sport of boxing by seeing the passion he has for it!
          yes Buncey loves the sport as much as anyone BUT my biggest gripe with the guy is his kiss-assing of British fighters when in his heart he knows they are going to lose ala Jennings v Cotto.. Buncey would be much much more appreciated if he come clean and said "the guy dont stand a chance"

Comment

Steve bunce is a legend,the sooner hes back on t.v the better for boxing.straight talking no nonsense,the man tells it how it is.BRING BACK THE BOXING HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

We may not agree with his boxing suggestions, but he is entertaining and speaks his mind so that's why he got his own show.

Comment

I like the guys passion.

Beats another stiff in a suit and Buncey is a boxing pundit whos main sport is boxing. Goofs like Dan Rafael, Max Kellerman, Kevin Idiot first sport is most definately not boxing.

Comment

fanx alot guys for ur answeres, .but burt sugar is terrible though lol, a character but definatly definatly dont know didly about boxing. its all about barry mcquigan, hes a great commentator, the best, n teddy atlas, cmon, much better than buncy u have to admit

Comment

He sucked some Irish guys knob in the Setanta executives board room

Comment

Working...
                    X