Collapse
No announcement yet.

About.com boxing schedule lists Guerrero as Mayweather's opponent on May 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About.com boxing schedule lists Guerrero as Mayweather's opponent on May 4th

do they know something we don't, or was this an accident?

EDIT: http://boxing.about.com/cs/schedules/a/schedule.htm

You think they were the only ones given this info because somehow they don't want the free promotion via media coverage? People are clearly still guessing at this point. Remember, the Cotto announcement came as a surprise. People were reporting a Canelo fight.

Comment

Boxrec changed their schedule to TBA.

Comment

really don't see Floyd fighting Guerrero looking at his recent opponents it just doesn't seem like a Mayweather fight even after the Berto fight there is ZERO hype around Ghost right now I will have to say its going to be Mayweather vs Marquez II or payoff Murray and fight Martinez

Comment

Originally posted by phenom View Post
          really don't see floyd fighting guerrero looking at his recent opponents it just doesn't seem like a mayweather fight even after the berto fight there is zero hype around ghost right now i will have to say its going to be mayweather vs marquez ii or payoff murray and fight martinez
          smh x4. Smh x4. Smh x4. Smh x4.

Comment

Not to sure what to make of it since Broner who is fighting Rees is not updated and Mayweathers fight with Guerrero is not confirmed but is listed.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              smh x4. Smh x4. Smh x4. Smh x4.
              not trolling I really think its going to be Mayweather vs Marquez II

Comment

Working...
              X