Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so Marquez gets one punch KTFO power at nearly 40..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
    Marquez has always had a lot of power. 4 of his previous 8 fights he stopped his opponent. Add the fact he added some momentum to his shots... its not surprising. He's always been good at getting good extension on his punches.
    but that was KTFO one punch hatton'd power...

Comment

That power Marquez that night.........was ABNORMAL.......i don't care if you say you ran into a punch but that was absurd power.........in the last knockdown Pacquiao was already going back and still Marquez had that much power? Ridiculous.

Comment

PED's? That was all CLEAN PUNCHING and countering. Pacman didn't see the punch coming, and Marquez has been training hard and not partying. Pacman was eating right hands all day and his aggressive style backfired on him. It gave Marquez more chances to KO him and he did. Marquez always had power.

Comment

Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
          Are people seriously this ******ed. PED's do not give you steel fists. The only way a PED could help you with power is my helping you gain more fast twitch muscles for a faster more explosive punch. Power comes from technique and speed. We all know Marquez didn't look particularly fast in that fight but look at his technique, he was sitting down on his punches and really putting power behind them.
          Yup, Pacquiao didn't see it coming and was lunging right into it. It was a great shot by Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Dempsey View Post
            but that was KTFO one punch hatton'd power...
            He's KTFOed someone before with one shot I believe. It was on ESPN back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
              That power Marquez that night.........was ABNORMAL.......i don't care if you say you ran into a punch but that was absurd power.........in the last knockdown Pacquiao was already going back and still Marquez had that much power? Ridiculous.
              Do you hear yourself? You said Pacman was already going back still Marquez has that much power? You are an idiot. Look at the replay. Yea Manny was moving back and got hit on the chin. When you are moving back you are bound to fall on your ass.

Comment

Imminent robbery in his mind gave him extra power.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
                  PED's? That was all CLEAN PUNCHING and countering. Pacman didn't see the punch coming, and Marquez has been training hard and not partying. Pacman was eating right hands all day and his aggressive style backfired on him. It gave Marquez more chances to KO him and he did. Marquez always had power.
                  did he use plaster of paris? after the 1st KD, said to myself, wow, oh wow jmm all of a sudden got stronger hands than pac

Comment

Marquez at 40 suddenly looks 10 times as strong as he EVER has, knocks out a apponent he have never come even close to knocking out, not just knock out but knocked into another dimension.

If there ever was a time to be suspect it should be now

Comment

The 1st knockdown was a lot more suspicious than the KTFO. Where was that power the 1st three fights?

Comment

Working...
                      X