No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Having Doubts That Bute Will Face Froch in March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Having Doubts That Bute Will Face Froch in March

Carl Froch is aiming to secure a trilogy of mega fights in 2013 after demolishing Yusaf Mack in three rounds of his first defence of the IBF World super middleweight title in Betfair’s ‘True Brit’ on Saturday night.

Froch pounced on the challenger early and put him on the canvas in the opening round before vicious body fights in the third accounted for the Philadelphian.

The Cobra now turns his attention to the possibility of three huge rematches in 2013, starting with the contracted rematch with Lucian Bute in Canada, the man he savagely ripped the IBF crown from in May. The 35 year old then has his sights set on avenging the only defeats on his record against Mikkel Kessler and Andre Ward, and with Mack unable to land any punches of note against the brilliant Froch, the Nottingham man is raring to get stuck in to a hat-trick of box office blockbusters.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's a proper fighter right there. Doesn't *****foot about. Fights the best, wants to fight often and wants to avenge losses.

We need more fighters like Froch.

Comment

Froch have the biggest balls in boxing hands down.

When Froch retires he should get the job as the topdog of the boxing federation.

Comment

Froch Vs Ward at City Ground would be amazing... I was at the fight on Saturday and the atmosphere was impressive, reminded me of being at Hatton fights at the MEN... Froch Vs Ward could be another Hatton V Tszyu type night! A real war in an electric atmosphere

Comment

Hard not to like Carl Froch. All he does is get in the ring with the best, and fight his ****ing balls off. Rarely makes for a boring fight, and brings a good fight to whoever is in the ring with him.

Comment

Froch is a throwback fighter in the best sense of the term.

Comment

Hopefully Bute's handlers don't get him hurt, I would rather see Stevenson, Kessler or even Arthur Abraham, if he get though those then Ward. Ward will beat him again, so he should save it for last, if he can beat Kessler, if he can't beat Kessler no need to get destroyed by Ward.

Comment

as an englishman and a massive carl froch fan i tend to agree that ward will win unless carl can either time wards speed or improve his own speed.
                like everyone says (even american fans) carl froch has the biggest nads in the game right now and about time after nearly four years of having proved himself even with the two losses it shows.
                kessler will lose possibly by ko, bute will have to show big spuds just to agree to want a rematch and andre will show his if carl comes through to a finale against him........come to england andre, it would be a stadium filler and a BBIIIIG PPV EVENT.
                at the moment, ward on points but not as easy this time.
                a good ko run and improved speed and i would pick carl any day of the week.

Comment

Could easily see the fight falling through. Froch's camp should be in serious negotiations with Kessler on the side.

Comment

Working...
                  X