Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favourite swear/naughty word thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Favourite swear/naughty word thread.

Mine are ****, fuk, twat.

Incidentally, **** and twat go well with fuk.

Proceed, ****s.

WTF is this?

Slightly off subject but err...

I want to slowly run my fingers through your soft silk hair as you lean forward, pushing your firm, peach of a booty in the air.
    I stand behind you with a menacing grin as I stroke my tallywhacker. Slowly creeping on my tiptoes until I am right behind you, pressing my Ding-a-ling against your tender piss-flaps.
    Smug with myself as I slowly embed myself further into your tight little love cavern as you let out a little moan of ecstasy.
    Suddenly the tide changes and I am pumped to the max. Veins protruding from my biceps as I almost transform into a Hulk like savage, drilling you like a pneumatic drill. Now the veins are sticking out of my thick Tyson like neck as I smash your pretty little face clean into the brick wall, rendering your an unconscious bloody mess.
    Covering your hair in my man gravy as I spit on your ****, wipe my **** on your luxurious curtains, zip up and leave.

Lolwhutm8?

Comment

I don't know what it is about the word but it's beautiful.

You can't beat a good ol' punt to the **** either.

Comment

Comment

Fuck has lost some of its luster. too many people use it too much. as well as *****. unless used with another word like punk-*****, Punk-***** is a good one. faggot is another good one but it offends people you may not be trying to try offend.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                WTF is this?

Slightly off subject but err...

I want to slowly run my fingers through your soft silk hair as you lean forward, pushing your firm, peach of a booty in the air.
                I stand behind you with a menacing grin as I stroke my tallywhacker. Slowly creeping on my tiptoes until I am right behind you, pressing my Ding-a-ling against your tender piss-flaps.
                Smug with myself as I slowly embed myself further into your tight little love cavern as you let out a little moan of ecstasy.
                Suddenly the tide changes and I am pumped to the max. Veins protruding from my biceps as I almost transform into a Hulk like savage, drilling you like a pneumatic drill. Now the veins are sticking out of my thick Tyson like neck as I smash your pretty little face clean into the brick wall, rendering your an unconscious bloody mess.
                Covering your hair in my man gravy as I spit on your ****, wipe my **** on your luxurious curtains, zip up and leave.

Lolwhutm8?
                Jesus Christ you could have at least told me to charge my batteries

Comment

Fuk is a fantastic word. It is the only word you can use multiple times in a sentence and still have said sentence make sense. Example:

Holy fuk, I went to the fuking mall and this fuking **** was fuking with my stuff. The fuk was that fuking fukstick fuking thinking when she touched my fuking Michael Fukin Kors bag? Fuk.

Comment

**** and twat as well.

I'm going out with my favourite ****s to get ****ed this weekend.

I am going to twat that twat upside his twatting head, Twatty McTwatStain

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    Error

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
                    Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.