Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever chased a chick so long that when she finally gives in you turn her down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW, I would have felt like a real b1tch chasing a girl for 2 years without even having her phone number. Sorry,but thats whack, have more self respect next time buddy and just remember if you act like a b1tch you will always get treated like one. real talk

Comment

why would u turn down a booty call?

Comment

Originally posted by Godsent View Post
        why would u turn down a booty call?
        not just that he ran for two years chasing this booty...
        •

Comment

not before giving it a poke first

Comment

I wouldn't "chase" a girl in the sense you are talking about though.. 2 years to barely get her number? that's a little creeper status.

Comment

i've been chasing this girl for 2 months but she already had a boyfriend of 2 years, eventually they broke up and asked me out lol.....was with her for a few months then broke up mostly because i was into the challenge of her being hard to get

Comment

Nope i have been after this girl for a few months and when she gives the green light im slamming that *****.

Comment

No women is worth chasing for 2 fucking years. Longest I tried to get a girl is a few weeks. If they don't react, they don't and I move on with life.

Comment

TS, if I were you and you felt that way I would've at the least put the beats in did a great job where you know she'll be begging for more and then play her if you like, can get even that way at least but make sure she leaves saying wtf I gotta see this guy again and not wtf what a waste of time

Comment

Well,technically,you havenīt turned down squat,she gave you her number but itīs not like she asked you out buddy.Itīs up to you to call her,which you wonīt,but again,technically speaking,she has not made a move and it may be even your loss because youīre the one who has been chasing her for 2 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X