Why are b!tches sooooooo cold blooded?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    i never understood getting mad at the guy ****ing your chick

well unless its a friend of yours or a guy who knows damn well who you are.

but if someone random dude is banging your girl...........its your slut of a girls fault

any guy in that situation would hit it
    Well not everybody is going to think a situation through especially in the heat of the moment. You're just gonna be thinkin,"that mutha****er ****ed my girl on my ****in bed, This ***** ain't gonna get outta here alive when i get done with him".

I don't like the fact that the dude gets the heat most of the time as well, but i aint gonna lie and say im not gonna blame the dude when im heated like that. I'm tryna murder that mother****er.

Comment

Originally posted by -HTownTexan- View Post
      Damn, they are ****ed up.....

Our graphic designer came to work today, and he was just down in the dumps. He looked fatigued, down, dirty, and just mentally beat up...

We asked him what was wrong, and he told us some crazy ****....

He said he went out one night this weekend, and got home at about 2 or 3 inthe morning. When he got home, he walked in, and went towards the bedroom to change....

When he opens the door, his wife is in the bed getting ****ed by some 45+ year old dude IN HIS OWN BED!!

It was just his girlfriend, IT WAS HIS FIANCE THAT HE HAS bEEN WITH FOR 8 YEARS!!!!!

He got in an argument, and tried fighting the guy.... But couldnt get to him because his girl was in the way, and he locked himself in the bathroom....

He walked out, got a couple of bricks, and through them through the dudes BMW.....

He said the dude has money, how he knows, I have no idea..... Good job, money, a nice car, benefits, the whole package.

Damn, I cant believe how low, cold,and just down right mean b*tches can be....
      Did this graphic designer shout "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FAK A STRANGER IN THE AZZ" while he smashed his car with a brick?

Comment

thats messed up.

he must have been doing something wrong tho.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
            Just got off the phone to my GF, had an huge argument with her after reading this for no reason.
            Can't imagine what your workmate is going through right now, feel bad for the guy.
            No lie the same thing happened to me last night

Comment

Yeah, like men never do annnnything like this EVER!

Comment

How olds your mate and his *****?

Comment

women are sluts..

fckin skanks!

Comment

Originally posted by FLABBER View Post
                    Yeah, like men never do annnnything like this EVER!
                    whose side are you on? In the man's bed? C'mon, she couldn't even go to a motel, she got the other man's juices all over her man's bed. Damn

Comment

Yo seriously this **** is going around like wildfire. One of my wife's friends from school is dating this dude. We'll sheeet you can't even call it dating as they've been together for 6-7 years. They live together and everything. Well the other day she's over and they chatting in the kitchen and she's start talking about how she's banging her man cousin. I was like wtf, she was like yeah dude will be asleep in the other room so I'll grab his cousin and get me some. Her freaking excuse is I've to get it from somewhere. I was totally mind ****ed by that.

Another spin off. Wifes back in school getting her second degree and she has one of her class mates stop by the house to study. So shorty is sitting there complaining about her man blah blah blah. Then the trick spouts off that as soon as she gets done with school she's gonna drop her man cause she can afford to live on her own. So after spitting the milk all over the place I asked her why doesn't she move in with a cousin or something and leave the dude now instead of betraying him after she gets herself all educated. Well of course the bull**** starts that he doesn't pay attention to her. That he doesn't do this, he doesn't do that. Well long story short her man must have gotten wind of it or felt like there was something wrong in the relationship cause he dropped the seperation papers on her ****ing ass not two weeks later. Now she wants be all choked up about it.

Wifes third friend, she always posting up on FB about how she can't find a good man, one with credit, a good job and a nice place to stay. **** gets me sick reading it because the way I see it. Why does a dude have to bring all this **** to the table. Why can't you get a dude, help him get it together and enjoy the fruits of both of your labour together. Funny thing is that she has two kids, she's got no education, no career to speak of but thinks that she's just gonna grab some dude and its going to be happy ever after.

I've been having serious issues with the company my wife keeps lately. I've always been mindful of the company I keep. As the saying goes "bird's of a feather, flock together." So what has my wife been saying, or what has been going on behind my back that I don't know about. I've never been one to stress bull**** but what could my wife possibly have in common with these chicks that they want to hang out. I guess I'll just never understand women and I really don't expect to. However when I read **** like this it makes me want to put a tracker on her car, and a bug in her cell phone.

Comment

Working...
                      X