No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Arthur Abraham Powers Past Wilczewski in Kiel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Arthur Abraham Powers Past Wilczewski in Kiel

Sparkassen-Arena, Kiel, Germany - "King" Arthur Abraham (34-3, 27 KOs) continued his renaissance after two disappointing years of defeats and letdowns, with his second win this year and once again versus a capable opponent. WBO #2 and WBA/IBF #4 Abraham used his power and some brute male force to beat down Polish contender Piotr Wilczewski over twelve, fairly one-sided rounds. All three judges saw the fight almost the same: 118-109 (Zoltan Enyedi and Michael Leu) and 119-108 (Ingo Barrabas) for the defending WBO European champion, who didn't look his best or his his worst either, while BoxingScene had it a bit closer at 116-111. [Click Here To Read More]

żDid Wilczewski at least threw a punch? Boxing scene says they had the fight closer than what the judges had it, but these pictures DO NOT justify their what they are saying...

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
      żDid Wilczewski at least threw a punch? Boxing scene says they had the fight closer than what the judges had it, but these pictures DO NOT justify their what they are saying...
      is that a joke....its 6 pictures from a 12 rounds fight...how do u expect it to justify anything....

Comment

Originally posted by feroth View Post
        is that a joke....its 6 pictures from a 12 rounds fight...how do u expect it to justify anything....
        In a way it is, but they could at least show 1 of Wilczewski throwing a punch(not even landing, but at least show he tried to fight back)..Those pictures make it seem like it was totally 1 sided & that doesn't justify boxing scene's score of having it closer than the judges..If I'm doing an article with pictures & say that the fight went one way, I'm definitely going to show proof it went that way & not say one thing & show another cause that would only take away any credibility of what I'm trying to prove..

Comment

In a way it is, but they could at least show 1 of Wilczewski throwing a punch(not even landing, but at least show he tried to fight back)..Those pictures make it seem like it was totally 1 sided & that doesn't justify boxing scene's score of having it closer than the judges..If I'm doing an article with pictures & say that the fight went one way, I'm definitely going to show proof it went that way & not say one thing & show another cause that would only take away any credibility of what I'm trying to prove..
          oh boxingscene always does that man, don't pay attention to it. I dunno if its a lack of quality photos or what but their pics are never gonna paint a picture of what actually happened unless it was a one sided couple round beatdown knockout...haven't seen the fight either ill wait for someone to post it to decide for myself...knowing Abraham's turtle shell style, its almost a guaranteed that the pol got of some punches himself

Comment

Originally posted by feroth View Post
            oh boxingscene always does that man, don't pay attention to it. I dunno if its a lack of quality photos or what but their pics are never gonna paint a picture of what actually happened unless it was a one sided couple round beatdown knockout...haven't seen the fight either ill wait for someone to post it to decide for myself...knowing Abraham's turtle shell style, its almost a guaranteed that the pol got of some punches himself
            I agree, that's why I found it odd that all the pics they posted only had Abraham swinging..

Comment

I've seen the fight and didnt really see Pitr landing...Those punches he landed in the beginning of a round were not effective as it they were mostly blocked. He didnt really land anything clean, so 116-111 is BS

Comment

Working...
              X