No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Denies Fifth Pacquiao Fight, No Decision Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    I know when a fighter is shook and when he says he has to ask for his wife's permission to fight that means he shook
    dude you are the most ******ed pacfart ever!!!! shook? lucky punch??? if anything JMM is happy he escaped homicide charges lmao,cry all you want the glory is ours not yours!JMM kicked mannys ass in a way that will never be fogotten even worse than hatton style! worse! Manny was hattoned!

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      Why in the hell would he be shook??he just knocked Manny out cold
      Apparently you didn't see the fight. JMM had a busted nose and a swollen face and was taking huge punishment. Any fighter could decide they don't want any more damage. Shook might not be the word but it is easy to see how JMM does not want any more of that. Pac is not good for anyone's health, his own included.
      Last edited by richardt; 12-29-2012, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        Apparently you didn't see the fight. JMM had a busted nose and a swollen face and was taking huge punishment. Any fighter could decide they don't want any more of that. Pac is not good for anyone's health, his own included.
        Oh i saw the fight,i saw Manny get put on his ass,and knocked out cold..i think that is worse than breaking someones nose...what you think?

Comment

Apparently you didn't see the fight. JMM had a busted nose and a swollen face and was taking huge punishment. Any fighter could decide they don't want any more of that. Pac is not good for anyone's health, his own included.
          yeah man cuz having a busted nose is right up there with being put in a comatose state for 4 plus minutes!!!pfffffffff

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            Oh i saw the fight,i saw Manny get put on his ass,and knocked out cold..i think that is worse than breaking someones nose...what you think?
            The point flew over your head. Taking huge punishment and a swollen face and busted nose can have long term effects and no way a fighter at his age wants more of that. HE even said he wants to go out with his health, dummy.

Comment

Fake fans kill me with the Manny excuses. Manny was looking incredible until he got caught. Some wanna believe that Manny was distracted, no longer hungry, etc. when the truth is JMM for one wasn't AT ALL intimidated by Manny, new him very well and came with the plan of knocking Manny out with that counter right hand that JMM was using the whole fight. Marquez has earned the right to do whatever he wants. I would love to see him retire, a 5th fight would only be worth it if he were getting the larger purse percentage, anything else should be an easy decision for him to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                yeah man cuz having a busted nose is right up there with being put in a comatose state for 4 plus minutes!!!pfffffffff
                You are not the brightest thing on earth or you would know that sustained punishment takes as much of a toll if not more than a KO. That is a known fact in boxing. That is why fighters die more often from sustained punishment than solid KO's. Marquez already admitted that he wanted to leave the sport while he has a semblance of health.....guess you missed the memo, dummy.
                Last edited by richardt; 12-29-2012, 03:54 PM.

Comment

You are not the brightest thing on earth or you would know that sustained punishment takes as much of a toll if not more than a KO. That is a known fact in boxing. That is why fighters die more often from sustained punishment than solid KO's. Marquez already admitted that he wanted to leave the sport while he has a semblance of health.....guess you missed the memo dummy.

Bunch of crybabies.... Just admitted Plankiao got smashed I can imagine if it was the other way around the amount of crap u *******s would be talking..... Suckaaaa

Comment

I see no reason not to take a rematch.

He just knocked out my favorite fighter, he must be on top of the world. And the money would be OUT of this world.

Or get a rematch with Floyd. He needs to be motivated though, not take any fights he would take for granted.

Comment

Originally posted by MamaHuevo View Post

Just admitted Plankiao got smashed
                      No **** pea brain. That still does not mean JMM wants to go through being battered again at his age. Guess you also missed the memo JMM sent about his health and going out while he still has some health which he has the right to do. Idiot. JMM even said he was concerned about his own brain, something you won't have to worry about, obviously.
                      Last edited by richardt; 12-29-2012, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X