• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI
    Angel says he will "most likely" file a lawsuit against @FreddieRoach
    Expand
    5m Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI
    [B]For whatever it's worth, Angel says that after this fight, all his fighters will submit to WADA testing, all year round.
    [/B]Expand
    7m Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI
    Marquez's strength coach Angel Hernandez says he met with federal investigators last week and asked them to look into Roach's comments
    Expand
    13m Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI
    Marquez on @FreddieRoach accusing him of juicing: "He can says what he wants, but he has no proof. I would have taken any test."
    Expand

Good luck getting Uncle Bob to let that happen. Besides if you want to convince a skeptical boxing public then it's VADA or else don't waste anybody's time with that sham named WADA OR USADA

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      If he was to sue, couldn't that video be used as evidence against him?

Ill ask the same question I asked on another thread and never got answered. Is this guy allowed in the US? If he's not, how does he plan on suing...?
      Exactly, I love this guy to file sue Roach and see how more stupid this guy will look like... Like others here, it's Marquez who have the right to sue Roach not this convicted doper! lol

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        YES,YES and YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Why so excited?

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
          How do u defend urself from something u were convicted of in the pass?? I think roach's comment got to angel harrd for him to feel this defensive when his name wasnt even mention to begin with.
          Because that was his past. He is a good guy now, like Victor Conte

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            YES,YES and YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            :lmao2:

Comment

Now everyone was all for manny suing.

Comment

Pacquiao sued Floyd lesser comments, I think Angel should press charges on Roach for accusing JMM of PEDS.

Comment

Pacquiao sued Floyd for lesser comments, I think Angel should press charges on Roach for accusing JMM of PEDS.

Comment

What's even funnier is Roach actually tucking tail and saying he was just joking.

lmao.

Comment

I'm personally a bit uneasy at a man being condemned on the basis of his murky past at the behest of a man in Conte who's past is even dodgier.

I'm not saying they have to produce hard-and-fast, beyond all reasonable doubt evidence, but Conte just seems to be slandering this guy 24/7 on twitter. There doesn't seem to be any specific charge beyond Conte repeatedly pointing to this guy's past.

Comment

Working...
                      X