No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez 24/7; Broner-DeMarco; Hatton News

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez 24/7; Broner-DeMarco; Hatton News

HBO Sports’ groundbreaking “24/7” reality franchise, which has captured 16 Sports Emmy® Awards, returns for its 16th boxing installment with 24/7 PACQUIAO/MARQUEZ 4. Debuting SATURDAY, NOV. 17 (12:15-12:45 a.m. ET/PT), the all-access series follows the two elite fighters as they prepare for the fourth chapter of their spirited rivalry in an electric pay-per-view showdown at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Dec. 8.

[Click Here To Read More]

Pac vs. Jmm IV just doesn't do it for me. It's right in the middle of football season and I don't see that much interest for it.

I doubt I'll watch it. I'll probably be at one of those early X-mas parties.

Comment

24/7 has been hit and miss lately. Personally I found Cotto-Mayweather to be one of the most boring yet.

I wish they would try to have it a bit more in the traditional fly-on-the-wall documentary style, like the Fight Camp 360 shows. They could still do their epic montages at the end.

The way it is at the moment, it's all just too contrived and too forced. The mawkish sentimentality can get so bad you just want to turn it off.

Comment

PPV fights or most any BIG fight has always been "free for the troops". It's called AFN.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
          Pac vs. Jmm IV just doesn't do it for me. It's right in the middle of football season and I don't see that much interest for it.

I doubt I'll watch it. I'll probably be at one of those early X-mas parties.
          A fight series that's always interesting doesn't attract you? Wow..plenty of worse fights to watch this year..if only all fights could be as competitive as when these guys step in the ring versus each other. Don't want to pay for the PPV, well there's always alternatives to it.

Comment

Working...
          X