Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shannon Briggs attacked by 3 gang bangers...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanna see the vid lol

Comment

Originally posted by esconore View Post
      I wanna see the vid lol
      Gif image of two heads colliding with each other bouncing off each other knocking each other unconscious.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
        Well, the opposition he knocked out were alot weaker thats where most of the 1rst round KO's came from. But even the weakest fighters he KO'd are probably alot tougher than some pricks picking a fight. These are professional athletes.
        Of course. Glad he laid out those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
          really tough guys. 8v1, way to go

Comment

briggs is huge .. why would anyone wanna **** him. i believe hes more then capable of laying those guys out. whats hard to believe is that someone on the street would wanna fight him in the 1st place

Comment

You gotta be on crack or drunk to pick a fight with a guy as huge as Shannon Briggs.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                Shannon Briggs is a big guy to be getting into a fight with, are they idiots?
                Maybe they were hoping VK softened him up enough. Who knows what these clowns were thinking but you would have to be pretty deluded to think you could do anything to him if Vitali couldn't stop him in a full 45 minutes.

Comment

Comment

that's why shannon got his ass knocked the **** out by that nfl player on minnesota vikings team. I think his last name is mckenzie. He even talked about it publically. He knocked shannon's puto roided ass out in front of a miami night club.

Comment

I can see Shannon being a guy that talks a whole lot of **** on the streets. No doubt in my mind that those 3 guys didnt know who he was and thought they had power in numbers. Regardless I want to see this video.

Comment

Working...
                      X