Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Bernard Hopkins love talking so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who gives a f-ck if he talks too much

90% of the time when he talks he makes sense and says some smart **** worth listening to. Even when he's just talking **** he usually manages to make it look like he actually is talking **** for a reason and not just to hype ppl up

Id rather listen to bhop talk than someone like Adrien broner any day

Comment

Originally posted by HtotheZ View Post
      Who gives a f-ck if he talks too much

90% of the time when he talks he makes sense and says some smart **** worth listening to. Even when he's just talking **** he usually manages to make it look like he actually is talking **** for a reason and not just to hype ppl up

Id rather listen to bhop talk than someone like Adrien broner any day
      Some of you guys really make me laugh though, but seriously Hopkins can talk way to long, I remember listening to one of his radio interviews and fell asleep, and than woke up again and he was till on the same subject the Philadelphia eagles lol.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Some of you guys really make me laugh though, but seriously Hopkins can talk way to long, I remember listening to one of his radio interviews and fell asleep, and than woke up again and he was till on the same subject the Philadelphia eagles lol.
        This one of the reasons I love boxing - so many characters and many of them are completely unfiltered.

Listen guys in the nfl, always the same predictable answers, they are like robots programmed to repeat the same cliches over and over, so politically correct in fear of being fined by the NFL.

Boxers however, guys like Hopkins can say whatever the **** they want. It's refreshing in the ultra PC world imo.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          This one of the reasons I love boxing - so many characters and many of them are completely unfiltered.

Listen guys in the nfl, always the same predictable answers, they are like robots programmed to repeat the same cliches over and over, so politically correct in fear of being fined by the NFL.

Boxers however, guys like Hopkins can say whatever the **** they want. It's refreshing in the ultra PC world imo.
          What about Teddy Atlas? He can go on for ages. The difference with Atlas and Hopkins is Hopkins enjoys hearing himself talk, Atlas just keeps talking and doesn't stop.

Comment

I'd imagine if you maintain #1 contender status into your late 40's you can say pretty much whatever the **** you want and be ready to back it up.

Comment

What about Teddy Atlas? He can go on for ages. The difference with Atlas and Hopkins is Hopkins enjoys hearing himself talk, Atlas just keeps talking and doesn't stop.
              Teddy atlas gets annoying with his random comparisons and starts conversations during fights about batman and **** lol

Comment

What about Atlas? You never met someone that talks a lot?

Comment

What about Atlas? You never met someone that talks a lot?
                  yes I have I tried to avoid talking to them on the phone, but we are talking about boxing guys here man.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                    Because he has a beautiful voice. And he has a things to say that are productive. Unlike the others who talk too much such as Broner, Mayweather, Rios.. all them. And I'm not dissing them I'm just saying they say a lot of pointless **** lol
                    Yes I hear that he sings like a thrush. beautiful voice..... a combination of bass, soprano, alto tenor and a little bit of Jerry Colonna thrown in.... Impossible to describe. you should see him shatter a tumbler...

Comment

hes got an ego and likes to hear himself talk but hes pretty good.

he did guest commentary on ESPN before and he would be great on hbo/showtime but for whatever reason he doesnt seem to be interested in it

Comment

Working...
                      X