Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caballero Expects Garcia KO, Signing With Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caballero Expects Garcia KO, Signing With Mayweather?

The world featherweight of World Boxing Association (WBA), Panamanian Celestino "Pelenchín" Caballero is very confident that he will knock out his mandatory challenger Micky Garcia .

[Click Here To Read More]

Good signing......if Cab wins or puts up a good fight vs Garcia. Its another name.

Comment

LMAO at delusional caballero

Comment

I like Caballero but Mikey's gonna take him apart in convincing style.

Comment

Why is Mayweather wasting his money signing Caballero? This guy has nothing but losses coming his way fighting almost any prospect out there. And if he gets matched up vs Salido he will get destroyed too. Unless Mayweather has some featherweight prospects in his stable that he wants to feed Caballero to...

Comment

Mikey Garcia is one of the best prospects in boxing and actually, I believe he could very well be thee best prospect in boxing all together. Caballero is going to experience the real deal in Mikey Garcia.

Comment

The same Caballero who couldn't KO glass jaw Jason Litzau - nonetheless beat him!? Yeah, ok.

Comment

I love Mikey but you people love to overrated the shit out of him.

Comment

Caballero has a couple of problems. No.1 Father Time, Cab has a high energy, lots of movement style and he's 36 years old. No.2 Mikey, He's not just going to stand there and let Cab have it all his way, not all night. It will be a fight until Cab starts going to the ropes, first the legs go (see No.1), and Garcia will control or end it.

Comment

I see a fight in this

Comment

Working...
                    X