This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clint Hill saw the hole Greer caused

Clint describes a massive exit that could have only been caused by that goon, Greer.

Clint Hill saw the massive hole on the right rear portion of his head.

Mr. HILL. This is the first sound that I heard; yes, sir. I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, ran to the Presidential limousine. Just about as I reached it, there was another sound, which was different than the first sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a r*****er into a hard object--it seemed to have some type of an echo. I put my right foot, I believe it was, on the left rear step of the automobile, and I had a hold of the handgrip with my hand, when the car lurched forward. I lost my footing and I had to run about three or four more steps before I could get back up in the car.
    Between the time I originally grabbed the handhold and until I was up on the car, Mrs. Kennedy--the second noise that I heard had removed a portion of the President's head, and he had slumped noticeably to his left. Mrs. Kennedy had jumped up from the seat and was, it appeared to me, reaching for something coming off the right rear bumper of the car, the right rear tail, when she noticed that I was trying to climb on the car. She turned toward me and I grabbed her and put her back in the back seat, crawled up on top of the back seat and lay there.

Mr. SPECTER. What did you observe as to President Kennedy's condition on arrival at the hospital?
    Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Comment

The driver killing Kennedy is finally proven

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/
      I've worked on this case for over a year now and found mountains of obvious evidence of Greer's guilt which could have and should have been proven by hundreds of others before me but they backed off out of political correctness.

The gun's in the film, beneath laughable and fake reflections before, during and after the fatal shot.
      Frame 242 showing Greer place the gun in his left hand with his right, four seconds before he fires fatal shot over right shoulder and seatback.

The perfect view of gun, hand and arm form perfectly during shooting sequence.

316-321 showing the fake reflection at 318 and physical gun bleached in white at 319. 319 was pointed out to me earlier this year and I identified 318 thereafter.

CASE CLOSED after less than 47 years of complete bull**** and disinfo.

Comment

Roy Kellerman reaches forward to retreive gun after Greer throws it to floor.

Comment

No hand or arm at Greer's side at 304

Since Greer placed the gun in his left at 242 that begs the question as to whether he ever placed it back on the wheel after frame 278, the last frame the fitted gun is seen before the film pans upward and the hand and gun go missing. At closer examination, there is no hand or arm that comes off the wheel between 303-304. It is a total and complete fake. His hand, at that point is hidden behind Roy's head on the left side. The fake hand is a distraction and occurs at the same time Greer is pushing the gun over the seat to shoot jfk.
          303-304 fake hand with no fake arm attachment.LOLOLOLOL

302-306 fake hand starts with 2 dots.

Comment

Frame 278

Note how the film pans upward after the fitted gun in hand goes missing. This prevents viewing of Greer moving the gun to near his shoulder before he turns to fire.

Comment

If you watch the Joseph Bonnano story he explains it was all planned by the mafia. There were shooters in the sewer, grassy knoll, and a couple other buildings. It's a very long movie but it explains alot.

Comment

Bull****, its kind of hard to hide a big ass .44 magnum so nobody could see it, and even then the damage done was way more the a hand gun round could do, without a doubt it was a rifle round that killed JFK !

Comment

man i cant watch these gifs u guys are posting. that **** is nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                    ...Could be a reflection from his watch or something. ****ty ****ty film of the whole assassination. It looks like cheasy assed UFO or Big Foot footage where you can't really get a good look. I wonder if it was on purpose? You mean to tell me that modern technology can't enhance all of those images? Strange.
                    yeah it reminds me of the ****ty video the government put out of the so called plane that hit the pentagon on 9/11.

Comment

damn dude i never knew about this crap i always taught it was that crazy ass oswald who did it. but this is some really interesting stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X