Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark My Words: Cotto Will EXPOSE Pacquiao And Derail His Hype Machine On The 14th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark My Words: Cotto Will EXPOSE Pacquiao And Derail His Hype Machine On The 14th

To all you fairweather fans and delusional Pac nuthuggers who actually believe everything the HBO/Top Rank hype machine tells you, i can't wait to see you all scatter like roaches off the Manny bandwagon after Cotto gets through with him.

Pac has a little success at WW fighting a drained, years passed his prime Oscar and a broken Ricky Hatton who previously had his soul taken by Mayweather and now a lot of you wanna rank him as one of the best in the division. The reality is: Pac is arguably the most overrated fighter of the past decade and although he's a top fighter at the lower divisions, he loses badly against any top 5 fighter at WW.

This fight almost reminds me of the De La ****/Pac fight in that the weaker fighters team has such a stranglehold over the media that they actually brainwashed people into making him the favorite going into it. Educated boxing fans like myself cut through that bull**** right away and made easy money off that fight which i'm sure will be the case again for this one.

I do give Manny credit for reaching the level he has (especially in the Phillippines) given what skills he possesses and his intelligence level (ie: practically living in America for nearly a decade and still not being able to string more then a few words together at a time) but skill wise, he shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as the Mayweather's, Cotto's, or Mosleys. Expect Cotto to be the first WW fighter to humble him and his fans before he eventually drops back down to the lighter divisions where he belongs.

Oh GOD. Not you again.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

floyd is the ricky hatton of the US carreerwise.......biggest ***** in boxing!...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
        To all you fairweather fans and delusional Pac nuthuggers who actually believe everything the HBO/Top Rank hype machine tells you, i can't wait to see you all scatter like roaches off the Manny bandwagon after Cotto gets through with him.

Pac has a little success at WW fighting a drained, years passed his prime Oscar and a broken Ricky Hatton who previously had his soul taken by Mayweather and now a lot of you wanna rank him as one of the best in the division. The reality is: Pac is arguably the most overrated fighter of the past decade and although he's a top fighter at the lower divisions, he loses badly against any top 5 fighter at WW.

This fight almost reminds me of the De La ****/Pac fight in that the weaker fighters team has such a stranglehold over the media that they actually brainwashed people into making him the favorite going into it. Educated boxing fans like myself cut through that bull**** right away and made easy money off that fight which i'm sure will be the case again for this one.

I do give Manny credit for reaching the level he has (especially in the Phillippines) given what skills he possesses and his intelligence level (ie: practically living in America for nearly a decade and still not being able to string more then a few words together at a time) but skill wise, he shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as the Mayweather's, Cotto's, or Mosleys. Expect Cotto to be the first WW fighter to humble him and his fans before he eventually drops back down to the lighter divisions where he belongs.

Translation:

I'm so scared of Manny. He's taking the shine off my hero.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Pac is gonna win,you're gonna look like a fool

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
            Translation:

I'm so scared of Manny. He's taking the shine off my hero.
            Let's be honest, deep down inside regardless of whether you'll admit it or not, you know as well as i do that Manny would get destroyed if he ever stepped into the ring with Mayweather.

The only thing i'm scared of is how far you Pac fans will reduce yourselves once that day comes and you have to recite the excuses you probably already have planned out.

Comment

Mark My Words: Cotto Will EXPOSE Pacquiao And Derail His Hype Machine On The 14th

Please tell me how to mark your word and I will definitely do that..

Comment

Originally posted by BLATANT View Post
                Pac is gonna win,you're gonna look like a fool
                They look like a fool everytime Pac fights, bitching Manny will get murdered and after Pac wins you won't see them for a while.
                When will they learn...tsk tsk tsk...

Comment

Even if cotto wins how is that "Exposing" Pac???

Comment

Coming from a Mayweather fan that is funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X