Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Khan chase a rematch with Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
    What ever you say about amir goes for manny. Why does manny deserve a immediate rematch? He got knocked the **** out, for real. Just goes to show the double standards by you "fans" who base a boxers talent by their outside the ring likability.

Both camps have spoken of a rematch, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Thats actually not as crazy as it sounds. I think he should try to reverse against Garcia, if only for his own self esteem, but he needs a few fights first to gain some belief and Prescott would be a good fight for him provided he can get past Molina.
      Khan-Prescott II would be a decent fight, here, in the UK. Khan has been humbled by Garcia, so surely it'd be a viable tune-up before stepping up in class again. Like you say, it'd erase some of the demons, too.

Comment

Obviously it is Khan that wants the Garcia fight and its probably eating on him every day. Maybe he just needs to get that fight out of the way so that he can go on with his career/life without thinking of this fight all the time. It has to be a distraction. I bet he could beat him right now.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Thats actually not as crazy as it sounds. I think he should try to reverse against Garcia, if only for his own self esteem, but he needs a few fights first to gain some belief and Prescott would be a good fight for him provided he can get past Molina.
          This is the worst idea for Khan at the moment..Prescott is still dangerous and there is no need to take a fight with him..If he is not fighting Garcia,he should be very carefully matched...

Comment

Working...
          X