Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach has ruined Linares and Khan.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach has ruined Linares and Khan.....

Most overrated trainer boxing does it again. Makes Khan who's 10x more talented than Garcia lose. Why? He makes the chinny Khan bang and trade in the middle. Instead of using Khan's advantages, he focused on his only HUGE disadvantage....

but the Roach fanboys are still drinking those cool aid

can't fix a weak chin bro. I'm sure Roach didn't want khan trading like that, especially since garcia was loading up on looping hooks.

but where was Khan before roach? Gone in 60 seconds, remember? So you can't have it both ways.

Comment

roach didnt ruin khan, but he certainly didnt help him. wrong coach.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
        can't fix a weak chin bro. I'm sure Roach didn't want khan trading like that, especially since garcia was loading up on looping hooks.

but where was Khan before roach? Gone in 60 seconds, remember? So you can't have it both ways.
        Its called a gameplan. Thats what a trainer is for. To come up with the best gameplan to beat your opponent. Khan is superior to Garcia in every category except chin. Yet they decide their best bet would be to start banging?

Im a chinny hater but I feel bad for the kid, dude been getting owned lately and its all because of his trainer.

Comment

Ruined Khan? Khan was half the fighter he is now.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            Its called a gameplan. Thats what a trainer is for. To come up with the best gameplan to beat your opponent. Khan is superior to Garcia in every category except chin. Yet they decide their best bet would be to start banging?

Im a chinny hater but I feel bad for the kid, dude been getting owned lately and its all because of his trainer.
            if that was roach's plan to bang with him then I would agree but you have no way of knowing that. Khan was talking all angry saying he's going to knock him out, stuff he normally never says. I have a feeling that was all khan. Roach knows khan has a weak chin, he's not stupid.

Comment

I hate Roach with a passion, but it's not his fault Linares skin can't hold up or Khan's chin is weak.

Alot of those punches were glancing and still had Khan in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

Look what Emmanuel did with a chinny Wlad, made him the most dominating HW right now.

Comment

Amir was criticized for spending the Peterson fight on his bike, so he came out tonight and tried to make a statement. He wanted the KO.

Fought like a warrior, but it just didn't happen for him.

Comment

Khan has a superstar wanna be mentality. He thought trading would make people view him as a man...he should use his head but he is pretty stupid IMO....he let's his ego decide what is best for him, not his brain.

Roach isn't a bad guy but Roach gets steamrolled by his fighters' personalities......

Comment

Working...
                    X