No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Eyes Kessler; Hearn Targets September UK Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch Eyes Kessler; Hearn Targets September UK Rematch

IBF super middleweight champion Carl Froch (29-2, 21KOs) is eager to get a rematch with WBC silver light heavyweight king Mikkel Kessler (45-2, 34KOs), who decisioned the Nottingham star in April 2010. Their fight took place in Kessler's backyard of Denmark and Froch says the Danish superstar promised to face him in Nottingham when the day came.

[Click Here To Read More]

Perfect.

Make it happen.

Comment

I've wanted to see this rematch for a while now. The first fight was a classic! Very competitive fight that could have gone to Froch IMO. I wasn't upset that Kessler was awarded the victory but I think it could have gone either way.

Comment

Froch will pull it off this time if he shows up like he did saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Perfect.

Make it happen.

agreed

this fight makes a ton of sense

both are coming off of knockout victories. the first fight was terrific and very close.
          the money will be terrific
          the networks will 100% be on board. it's just a matter of which network picks it up over here. over there it's a big SKY fight, right? probably bigger than froch and bute, which i heard did monster numbers.

HBO should ballsack the hell up and get this damn fight, and finally get froch on their air. they know kessler is world class. and they better recognize froch as the ballsiest fighter in boxing right now.
          his wife is smoking hot
          he talks great.
          and perhaps most importantly, the fight is going to be another cracker. the last three rounds of the first fight were as good as you'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            I've wanted to see this rematch for a while now. The first fight was a classic! Very competitive fight that could have gone to Froch IMO. I wasn't upset that Kessler was awarded the victory but I think it could have gone either way.
            i agree with this, some of the scores that night were shocking, i had it a draw, been hoping for this for some time

Comment

Kessler takes rematch.

I believe Kessler would probably knick a close UD in a rematch. Going by their last two fights, both came with great KO wins, Froch's probably edges it because of the level of opposition. However, looking at their fight, you have to remember that Kessler was not at his best, Froch was. It's super close, but i'd put my money on Kessler.

Comment

Please make this fight happen! It will make up for some of the cancelled fights that should have been in 2012....this should be a real war

Comment

Absolutely perfect. Both fighters are coming off great wins. Their stock is high. People want to see this matchup. Lets get it done!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    agreed

this fight makes a ton of sense

both are coming off of knockout victories. the first fight was terrific and very close.
                    the money will be terrific
                    the networks will 100% be on board. it's just a matter of which network picks it up over here. over there it's a big SKY fight, right? probably bigger than froch and bute, which i heard did monster numbers.

HBO should ballsack the hell up and get this damn fight, and finally get froch on their air. they know kessler is world class. and they better recognize froch as the ballsiest fighter in boxing right now.
                    his wife is smoking hot
                    he talks great.
                    and perhaps most importantly, the fight is going to be another cracker. the last three rounds of the first fight were as good as you'll see.
                    Yeah, it will be on Sky Sports. Froch has a contract with them.

It'll be pretty big here were it to happen. Certainly Froch's biggest fight, no doubt about that.

He's only been with Sky since the Johnson fight. Before that he was with Prime Time, a channel that 90% of people don't even know exists.

Comment

Working...
                    X