No announcement yet.

Am i the only one who thought Sonnen lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am i the only one who thought Sonnen lost

One of my favorite mma fighters,but he flat out sucked and lost 2-1 imo,i actually felt bad for Bisbing he earned the w.

Thought Bisping won But would of been happy with a draw!! But hell no Sonnen did not win...

Comment

far from it. im not that into mma but most ppl i heard from think bisping won too, as do i. only one or two ppl i talked to thought sonnen won.

the ufc wants that rematch though, big money to be made and good exposure for the company.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        far from it. im not that into mma but most ppl i heard from think bisping won too, as do i. only one or two ppl i talked to thought sonnen won.

the ufc wants that rematch though, big money to be made and good exposure for the company.
        Sonnen wins the rematch he looked overtrained i think he was secretly scared of Munoz,i have never seen him looked gassed after 1 rd and he looked tired 2nd rd on.Credit to Bisbing though he took the fight on short notice and looked really strong i was impressed.

Comment

It depends on how you scored rd1 entirely because Bisping clearly won 2rd and Sonnen won rd3 clearly, close fight could have gone either way so I won't complain.

Comment

Sonnen won round 1 about as "clearly" as bisping won the second.
            Is there a case for either guy winning? Yeah.

My personal score was 29-28 sonnen but only the third round was undisputed dominance. Both round 1 and 2 were razor close going by the judging criterias.

Comment

yeah I think Bisbing won first 2

Comment

had it bisping 2 to 1 ,but i think the first 30 secs swayed a lot of people , sonnen was heavy favourite and when he took bisping down early i thought the worst , but i wouldnt call robbery either way

Comment

No you aren't there are plenty of people who think Bisping won, but they are wrong

All Bisping did was fence **** Sonnen and hit him a couple times. Sonnen was the more active fighter even when he didn't have dominant position.

Objectively looking at the fight 29-28 for Sonnen is a reasonable score.

But really you could make an argument for 30-27 Sonnen.

Sonnen was the aggressor the entire fight, got several takedowns and was active from top position and was getting the better of most of the exchanges both in the stand-up and when he was being clinched

The only period of dominance in the fight for Bisping was in the last 10 or 12 seconds where he managed to get Sonnen down and land a couple elbows.

Comment

i had sonnen 2 rounds to one

i thought he took bisping down early and land punches where bisping just pushed him against the cage and landed some good punches

bisping won the 2nd

and sonnen dominated the 3rd so 2 rounds to 1 sonnen

Comment

Working...
                    X