Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prescott Challenges Khan: Let's Do Winner Takes All!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prescott Challenges Khan: Let's Do Winner Takes All!

During the last few days on BoxingScene.com, junior welterweight rivals Amir Khan (26-1, 18KOs) and Breidis Prescott (24-2, 19KOs) have been trading heated words. This coming Saturday at the Odyssey Arena in Belfast, Prescott faces another former Khan opponent, Paul McCloskey (22-1, 12KOs), in a WBA eliminator.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully Mcloskey and Prescott take each other out in some sort of hillarious double Ko

Comment

This clown is fighting lucky charms on Saturday but you would never think so cause all he keeps talking about is Khan. I've never seen a fighter so desperate for rematch For a fight he won. This rematch would have made sense right after the first fight but I doubt Prescott wanted then seeing how he was moving to "bigger and better" things lol I hope lucky charms wins just so i can see this bum's upper lip quiver as he sees his dream fight with Khan go down the toilet along with the turd his career is. WAR LUCKY CHARMS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        During the last few days on BoxingScene.com, junior welterweight rivals Amir Khan (26-1, 18KOs) and Breidis Prescott (24-2, 19KOs) have been trading heated words. This coming Saturday at the Odyssey Arena in Belfast, Prescott faces another former Khan opponent, Paul McCloskey (22-1, 12KOs), in a WBA eliminator.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Someone tell Prescott that to get big fights you need to be winning fights.I was there when he knocked out Khan and I enjoyed it but he hasnt done much ever since he won that fight.He should try to make good fights by himself instead of only looking at Khan.There are other fighters out there,why cant he fight them?

Witter wasted his life thinking about Hatton instead of concentrating on his own career

Comment

while khan has improved since they last fought i still think breidis has his ticket.

Comment

If it makes no business sense, it makes no sense period.

Comment

I guess that answers everyone who says he's only after a payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                I guess that answers everyone who says he's only after a payday.
                I was about to say this. So is he really after the payday. Makes that claim look controversial.

Comment

Originally posted by slim kings View Post
                  This clown is fighting lucky charms on Saturday but you would never think so cause all he keeps talking about is Khan. I've never seen a fighter so desperate for rematch For a fight he won.
                  Well Hopkins was pretty desperate for the Trinidad rematch, even flew down to Puerto Rico and hijacked a microphone at one of Don King's boxing shows there and pleaded with the crowd to demand Trinidad take the fight.

Prescott-Khan would make alot more sense, and I can see how Prescott would be desperate, it's probably his only chance at a big payday. Khan would also get something out of it, redemption would mean no-one can ever hold that loss against him, and would be actual proof of how that fight helped him become a much better fighter.

Comment

LOL@ people who actually think Prescott wants a winner take all bout talk about naive, these are empty words from an increasingly desperate man nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                    X