Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should George Bush be prosecuted for Murder, much like Sadam Hussien or Hitler?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of coarse he should. The Bush's dont feel fullfilled until they know countless people are murdered under their watch. Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, they know their time is up. Cheney has been practically hiding in a bunker since 9/11.

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
      good thread, Bush is horrible, killing innocent muslims with drone missiles and aerial attacks at night time.
      I agree with this completely.

Bush knocked down the towers. Hes killed his own people and middle eastern people. I dont know why people give great leaders like Hitler **** but they let that slim ball bush pass as a good guy.
      I disagree with this categorically, the emboldened part in particular. His demagoguery is responsible for the attempted genocide of the Jews, leaving them 6 million fewer in the world and a war of aggression that tragically plunged every major power of the time into the conflict, killing millions upon millions more. Furthermore, he vowed not to attack Stalin, then elected to do so anyway killing hundreds upon thousands of Russians. His evil is only matched by Mao Tse Tung and Stalin. And...this does not even touch upon his legacy of hatred which has branched from Jews to Africans and basically anything non-Arian. IMO he deserves his imprecation.

hitler is not just a pariah, but anathema to all civilization.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
        I agree with this completely.

I disagree with this categorically, the emboldened part in particular. His demagoguery is responsible for the attempted genocide of the Jews, leaving them 6 million fewer in the world and a war of aggression that tragically plunged every major power of the time into the conflict, killing millions upon millions more. Furthermore, he vowed not to attack Stalin, then elected to do so anyway killing hundreds upon thousands of Russians. His evil is only matched by Mao Tse Tung and Stalin. And...this does not even touch upon his legacy of hatred which has branched from Jews to Africans and basically anything non-Arian. IMO he deserves his imprecation.

hitler is not just a pariah, but anathema to all civilization.
        I praise hitler for how he turned germany when it was a ****hole to a complete power house and was soooo close to taking over europe completely. Hitler was a mastermind, his demise lead to his obesstion on taking over everything. He didnt put much thought on russia and made a foolish mistake.

Hitler didnt kill of 6 million jews that all zionist propaganda bro, the real numbers are like 750,000-1.5million.

Comment

I praise hitler for how he turned germany when it was a ****hole to a complete power house and was soooo close to taking over europe completely. Hitler was a mastermind, his demise lead to his obesstion on taking over everything. He didnt put much thought on russia and made a foolish mistake.

Hitler didnt kill of 6 million jews that all zionist propaganda bro, the real numbers are like 750,000-1.5million.
          Great post.

Hitler is definitely underrated and villified unfairly.

Look at Mao or Stalin ffs, they killed tens of millions which is documented but nobody ever talks about them, its always Hitlers fault.

As if he was the only guy to go on a power trip in all of history.

smh....

Comment

I praise hitler for how he turned germany when it was a ****hole to a complete power house and was soooo close to taking over europe completely. Hitler was a mastermind, his demise lead to his obesstion on taking over everything.
            Hitler was not a mastermind, he was a demagogue with an inflated sense of his own tactical ability. Hitler's generals were extremely capable but Hitler liked the idea of the Ubermensch so much he thought that his generals competing against one another would be the best way of running the war. He was wrong as the people who rose to the top were not the finest generals, but the ones most adept at pleasing Hitler.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Hitler was not a mastermind, he was a demagogue with an inflated sense of his own tactical ability. Hitler's generals were extremely capable but Hitler liked the idea of the Ubermensch so much he thought that his generals competing against one another would be the best way of running the war. He was wrong as the people who rose to the top were not the finest generals, but the ones most adept at pleasing Hitler.
              Do you think you'd be able to get great Generals to fight over pleasing you?

He was a mastermind, if you wanna accuse him of anything it would be being overly ambitious. If some snot nosed kid is ambitious, we give him a gold star, but when Hitler does he's a bad guy.

Double standards ffs.

Comment

Forgive me if I side with Zionists on this one. I do. But even if you are right and the numbers are greatly reduced from what history has taught (Zionist or not), the man was pure evil. That is racism and hatred in its rawest form. You do not have to be a Zionist to see the evil this man perpetrated and the evil of his legacy.

Milosevic was another one, but his war crimes were far reduced in numbers from hitler. That makes him no less evil for his endeavors.

Inject/Insect/Jack/whatever your name of the hour is,
                Mao and Stalin were evil, but I do not believe they were attempting to exterminate a people. They were paranoid and killed anyone who plotted against them, whether it was real or imagined. It is, to my way of thinking, worse to attempt to exterminate a people as so much refuse than to kill because of paranoia and megalomania.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
                  Forgive me if I side with Zionists on this one. I do. But even if you are right and the numbers are greatly reduced from what history has taught (Zionist or not), the man was pure evil. That is racism and hatred in its rawest form. You do not have to be a Zionist to see the evil this man perpetrated and the evil of his legacy.

Milosevic was another one, but his war crimes were far reduced in numbers from hitler. That makes him no less evil for his endeavors.

Inject/Insect/Jack/whatever your name of the hour is,
                  Mao and Stalin were evil, but I do not believe they were attempting to exterminate a people. They were paranoid and killed anyone who plotted against them, whether it was real or imagined. It is, to my way of thinking, worse to attempt to exterminate a people as so much refuse than to kill because of paranoia and megalomania.

Ideology is secondary, I don't care why they killed or why you think they killed.

Mao for one killed anyone who wasn't a peasant, which was just a form of heavy handed class warfare and Stalin starved people out in the Russian winter by the tens of millions.

Its possible Hitler was "meaner" but we can't really know and the numbers speak for themselves. Hitler was an amateur at killing compared to those two.

But they are all amateurs when compared to the Henry Kissingers of the world.

Comment

good thread, Bush is horrible, killing innocent muslims with drone missles and aireal attacks at night time.

Bush knocked down the towers. Hes killed his own people and middle eastern people. I dont know why people give great leaders like Hitler **** but they let that slim ball bush pass as a good guy.
                    I like you emz but come on man.

Comment

Dj emz is right as always Mizzark.

Comment

Working...
                      X