No announcement yet.

So We Whipped These 2 Guys At the Mall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So We Whipped These 2 Guys At the Mall

So me and my buddy were hanging out outside of the mall smoking having a couple of laughs when these 2 white guys and this black girl come out. The 2 guys are acting all tough and come over and get in our faces. The one guy throws a punch with all the intensity of an 83 year old grandmother. So me and my buddy give these guys a pretty good ass whipping. When they get up the one guy kicks the curb about 10 times and then I hear him tell the guy Im assuming is his brother that it'll be alright he'll just get on the internet and tell all his online friends that he won and that we're racist. Silly people nowadays.

lol good post

Comment

Well hopefully your mom wont force you to live with your uncle and auntie in bell-air.

Comment

Hands down the best poster ATM. In my eyes.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

when did this happen? i have a number of questions that depend greatly on the answer to this question. i know how old you are.

Comment

Rickson by armbar

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              when did this happen? i have a number of questions that depend greatly on the answer to this question. i know how old you are.
              Naw this was actually in response to somebody elses thread, I just cant remember who it was.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                Naw this was actually in response to somebody elses thread, I just cant remember who it was.
                ohhh, not a real life post.

i didn't know you got down like that, making up stories and whatnot, however you did it with style.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  ohhh, not a real life post.

i didn't know you got down like that, making up stories and whatnot, however you did it with style.
                  Lol I think this was the only time I ever did it. Sometimes I get a little too high and act out of character.

Comment

I love you mother ****ers.

There's no other website that I will visit from now, to the end of time.

This is good old school internet reading.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X