Clear All

Originally posted by YummGum View Post
    Over Adamek, the bros, Cotto, ect,ect

WTF have he done?
    he's got FMJ at 1 so i wouldn't take that list too seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Kia-Ora View Post
      he's got FMJ at 1 so i wouldn't take that list too seriously
      So will the Ring, Yahoo and countless other sites.

YOU FAIL

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
        So will the Ring, Yahoo and countless other sites.

YOU FAIL
        Keyword there!!!!!

Comment

1. Mayweather
          2. Pacquiao
          3. Wlad
          4. Vitali
          5. Williams
          6. Dawson
          7. Martinez
          8. Hopkins
          9. Marquez
          10. Bradley
          11. Ward
          12. Bute
          13. John
          14. Haye
          15. Ademek
          16. Dirrell
          17. Montiel
          18. Caballero
          19. Juanma
          20. Cotto

Comment

i cant do 20 i dont watch enough so i will just be honest with that

1. PBF
            2 Pac
            3 Wladimir
            4 Martinez
            5 Mosley
            6 Dawson
            7 JMM
            8 Williams
            9 Vitali
            10 Clottey

This is done somewhat in haste so im not too sure on it but what I can say that i disagree on alot is not seeing wladimir high enough on lists when its clear he is extremely talented and so what he is a heavyweight he has p4p talent and dominates his division. Him and vitali have to make my top 10. Dawson should be pretty high even though he is boring. Im digging Butes latest win and maybe he should be on there somewhere. I thought martinez beat williams and his win over pavlik puts him ahead of williams imo.

Its pretty clear to me that hopkins doesnt belong there and I think its ridiculous some have him ahead of Dawson when theyre in the same division and today I dont think many believe hops would beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

1. PBF
              2 Pac
              3 Wladimir
              4 Martinez
              5 Mosley
              6 Dawson
              7 JMM
              8 Williams
              9 Vitali
              10 Clottey

This is done somewhat in haste so im not too sure on it but what I can say that i disagree on alot is not seeing wladimir high enough on lists when its clear he is extremely talented and so what he is a heavyweight he has p4p talent and dominates his division. Him and vitali have to make my top 10. Dawson should be pretty high even though he is boring. Im digging Butes latest win and maybe he should be on there somewhere. I thought martinez beat williams and his win over pavlik puts him ahead of williams imo.

Its pretty clear to me that hopkins doesnt belong there and I think its ridiculous some have him ahead of Dawson when theyre in the same division and today I dont think many believe hops would beat him.
              It is your opinion anyway but Clottey IMO should not be anywhere near a top 30 P4P list.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

1. PBF
                2 Pac
                3 Wladimir
                4 Martinez
                5 Mosley
                6 Dawson
                7 JMM
                8 Williams
                9 Vitali
                10 Clottey

Thaats a no no

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
                  Strong presence of hypejobs over Adamek like Dawson, Ward, Dirrell, Bute etc

I guess you're unware that "hype" job Dawson beat Adamek. Or maybe you're just another Tunney.

Comment

Working...
                  X