Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stiverne: The Chris Arreola Fight is Now Personal For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stiverne: The Chris Arreola Fight is Now Personal For Me

Sherman Oaks, CA - The beat goes on. Riverside's Chris "The Nightmare" Arreola (35-2, 30 KOs) will fight Bermane Stiverne (22-1-1, 20 KOs) of Las Vegas on Saturday, April 27 at the Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, California said Dan Goossen, president of Goossen Tutor Promotions.

Arreola and Stiverne, the WBC #1 and #2 world rated heavyweights, respectively, face each other in the "Boxing Before Dark" 12-round WBC World Championship Heavyweight Elimination main event, with the winner guaranteed to immediately fight for the World Championship.

Tickets priced at $200, $100, $50 and $25, plus fees, will go on sale this Saturday, March 16 at the Citizens Business Bank Arena Box-Office (open Monday-Saturday) or online at AXS.com or call AXS at 888-929-7849. [Click Here To Read More]

don't know anything about Stiverne
    expecting Arreola to win this when it happens
    he's been putting it off, trying to pick his spot
    hasn't he already been #1 for a long time now?
    he knows he can't beat Vit, even now that he's almost done
    he just wants to pick up the belt without having to fight him again

Comment

arreola to make a statement!

this is arreola's 3rd step up & i don't think stiverne is anything more then a fringe contender. he won a couple trinkets beating kertson manswell & had a nice come from behind KO of ray austin. he looked out of shape his last stay busy fight. i have seen him a few times & i don't look at the king loss as much because it was an early stoppage & the draw with that octopus charles davis isn't alarming either because he can make anyone look bad. i think this could be arreola's coming out party. i think arreola will steamroll him in the first round. the final nail in don king's coffin...

Comment

Can't wait to see Arreola back in action. One of my fav fighters

Comment

Working...
        X