No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez: Humble Hero Wants Broner in Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vazquez: Humble Hero Wants Broner in Unification

Hours after Miguel Vazquez retained his lightweight world title belt by wide decision over unbeaten Filipino contender Mercito Gesta last Saturday at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, the Mexican champ was hidden in plain sight.

Vazquez was not dancing the night away with wife Cynthia at one of the nearby clubs. Nor did he celebrate his victory inhaling a placemat-sized steak at one of the fancy restaurants adjacent to the arena.

[Click Here To Read More]

Make this fight!!

Comment

Vazquez makes Broner his ***** then pimps him out for cigarettes. Broner needs his opponents to stand there and let him pick his shots and counter anything that comes back. Vazquezs movement would completely throw him off. Vazquez wide UD.

Comment

Miguel Vazquez is a very underrated fighter. I think he is a threat to many hyped fighters from 135-140

Comment

I hope Broner fights Vazquez next forget about Gamboa that fight can wait

Comment

Beltran is next and hopefully Broner but Vazquez is really low reward and high risk. If you fight Vazquez and he makes you look bad, your stock drops to the very bottom and he's not flashy enough to call him "all that great" so there's not much to win with a win over him.

Comment

I would like to see Gamboa move up and fight Vazquez as well.

Comment

No way Broner fights Vasquez! Vasquez is too good and Broner wants to look like a hot shot all the time. It sucks because now for the rest of Broners career he has to be matched perfectly so he always looks talented!

Comment

He'll have a hard time getting those fights IMO.

Not a big reward, and to most, hugely boring.

Comment

I like Vazquez and he impressed me against Gesta. I wouldn't mind seeing him in against Hairbrush, but I think he gets stopped.

Comment

Working...
                    X