Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia VS Lucas Matthysse: Who You Got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by commodus View Post
    implying lucas couldn't have done the same thing to khan
    nah...not at all...he probably would've cracked the china as well...but maybe not as early as Danny did

I'm just saying that Danny never seems to get respected by the same dudes who bash his game and predict his loses after he proves them wrong over and over again...thats all...after he beats Lucas, the same dudes will STILL insist on saying the kid is not this or that....all he does is win the fights his company puts him in, thats enough!!...he'll beat Lucas in a good hard FOTY type of fight...once the fight is signed we can debate further

Comment

The Matthysse hype is out of control. While I may favor him over Garcia, I don't think he stops him. People may still be sleeping on Garcia.

Sure Matthysse is a really good fighter, but he didn't completely dominate or destroy Alexander or Judah, though you could argue he should have won. He did dominate and break down Soto and Olusegun.

Matthysse-Garcia is the fight I want to see early next year.

Comment

how is it hype? he should be unbeaten

in my book he beat zab,devon, and i don't see how garcia outboxes or hurts him at all

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
          how is it hype? he should be unbeaten

in my book he beat zab,devon, and i don't see how garcia outboxes or hurts him at all
          Because people are acting like he will walk through anyone and everyone, and dominate them. He arguably won those fights with Alexander and Judah, but he didn't dominate them or walk through them to stop them.

I'd favor Matthysse, but there's still several fighters around his weight I'd favor over him. Floyd, Pac, Bradley, and Marquez all beat Matthysse clearly.

Anyways, Matthysse-Garcia, I hope it happens.

Comment

With 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              nah...not at all...he probably would've cracked the china as well...but maybe not as early as Danny did

I'm just saying that Danny never seems to get respected by the same dudes who bash his game and predict his loses after he proves them wrong over and over again...thats all...after he beats Lucas, the same dudes will STILL insist on saying the kid is not this or that....all he does is win the fights his company puts him in, thats enough!!...he'll beat Lucas in a good hard FOTY type of fight...once the fight is signed we can debate further
              Garcia aint whipping Matthysse. Matthysse stops him. And all my points on that statement if the fight gets made after Garcia Morrales II

Comment

i wish I could say early

but if I had to bet, I think Garcia takes a 12 round beating like a man..

Comment

Matthysse doesn't stop Garcia. Garcia wouldn't stand and trade as he did with Khan. I'd want Matthysse to win by ko but I think he would get a close decision, unless he was robbed again.

Comment

His claim to fame is beating a guy with an already cracked hour glass chin. Stop trying to sell him as some upset king that is always underestimated.

Him knocking Khan out is NOT a testament to him being underrated or anything particularly special, all it shows is that Amir Khan was even worse than originally believed.
                    Lucas will flat out brutalise Danny Garcia if they fight (though I believe Angel Garcia has enough sense & knows his sons limits)

If this fight ever does go ahead, we can always have a little bet. The kid is not in Lucas Matthysse's realm & never will be as far as I am concerned. He has one of the worst styles you could possibly have against a guy like Lucas.
                    His pride will get him killed.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      His claim to fame is beating a guy with an already cracked hour glass chin. Stop trying to sell him as some upset king that is always underestimated.

Him knocking Khan out is NOT a testament to him being underrated or anything particularly special, all it shows is that Amir Khan was even worse than originally believed.
                      Lucas will flat out brutalise Danny Garcia if they fight (though I believe Angel Garcia has enough sense & knows his sons limits)

If this fight ever does go ahead, we can always have a lit
                      tle bet. The kid is not in Lucas Matthysse's realm & never will be as far as I am concerned. He has one of the worst styles you could possibly have against a guy like Lucas.
                      His pride will get him killed.

you have no idea what you're talkin about

Danny would close his eyes and throw a haymaker and catch Lucas like he dd in his last fight

hate his pops but kid had a decent chin and kinda knows what's he's doing

Comment

Working...
                      X