Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez did not flee from giving a urine sample- Dan Rafael

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He didn't do anything illegal or wrong by not taking a test. But he opened himself up to instense scrutiny and suspicion by not taking one and hearing how badly he struggled to make weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior M Weight View Post
      Stupid ass post.

I should start a thread titled, "donaire and vazquez didn't take the test, they snuck out without testing damn cheaters"

See how their fans would appreciate their name being messed with.
      why is it stupid because you're a fan of Chavez?

everyone knows the blame is going to fall on TSAC and the WBC because they're the ones who need administer this

duh!!!

but what's to say your Godfather knows you're having issues and whatnot and makes everything better?

we all have heard how corrupt the WBC is what's to say that wouldn't do that to a fighter that has direct PERSONAL ties to the leader of the BC?

178 on Sunday 166 on Thursday night 159.5 at the weigh in

hmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post

everyone knows the blame is going to fall on TSAC and the WBC because they're the ones who need administer this

duh!!!

but what's to say your Godfather knows you're having issues and whatnot and makes everything better?

we all have heard how corrupt the WBC is what's to say that wouldn't do that to a fighter that has direct PERSONAL ties to the leader of the BC?

hmmmmm
        Don't forget to add in a positive test a couple years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior M Weight View Post
          Chavez did not flee from giving a urine sample- Dan Rafael
          JCC JR flees from nothing.

Comment

duh!!!

hmmmmm

is that really what the timeline of his weight loss looked like?
            basically 20 lbs in a week?

what the hell, man. you hear about people losing that kind of weight when they are violently ill.

if ariza wasnt involved with administering drugs to him to make him lose weight he would surely see some huge red flags. the guy is world class conditioning coach and nutritionist. like he's not putting his guy on the scale constantly
            give me a break!

i'm starting to suspect more and more than ariza is a dope guy and that chavez is using PED's to lose weight and walk into the fight healthy

i hate speculating about this, but it's scary business
            if ariza's erratic behavior lately might be stemming from his fear for being outed for drug use

and he may also feel that arum is trying to separate ties between his fighters and ariza (which is why he's evidently trying to throw the promoter of his two highest paid fighters under the bus)

which would call into question pacquiao's cleanness as a fighter
            we're only speculating now, but if ariza is using drugs with chavez jr, wouldnt that lead you to believe that some of his other fighters are using illegal drugs?
            is that really a one time thing?
            could manny pacquiao be on something after all?
            that's when it really gets scary. that would singly handedly cripple boxing.
            and i dont want to even think of the implications it would have for pacquiao
            he's been ending guy's careers.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              is that really what the timeline of his weight loss looked like?
              basically 20 lbs in a week?

what the hell, man. you hear about people losing that kind of weight when they are violently ill.

if ariza wasnt involved with administering drugs to him to make him lose weight he would surely see some huge red flags. the guy is world class conditioning coach and nutritionist. like he's not putting his guy on the scale constantly
              give me a break!

i'm starting to suspect more and more than ariza is a dope guy and that chavez is using PED's to lose weight and walk into the fight healthy

i hate speculating about this, but it's scary business
              if ariza's erratic behavior lately might be stemming from his fear for being outed for drug use

and he may also feel that arum is trying to separate ties between his fighters and ariza (which is why he's evidently trying to throw the promoter of his two highest paid fighters under the bus)

which would call into question pacquiao's cleanness as a fighter
              we're only speculating now, but if ariza is using drugs with chavez jr, wouldnt that lead you to believe that some of his other fighters are using illegal drugs?
              is that really a one time thing?
              could manny pacquiao be on something after all?
              that's when it really gets scary. that would singly handedly cripple boxing.
              and i dont want to even think of the implications it would have for pacquiao
              he's been ending guy's careers.
              yep my inside guy at TR said

"bet on Rubio Jr 178 Sunday night"

then

"bro he's still 166 as he went to bed"

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Don't forget to add in a positive test a couple years ago.
                and the DWI two weeks ago and Jr's starting to sound more and more like a Kennedy

Comment

No pre-fight weigh-ins...

Guess they 'forgot' about that too.

Comment

and the DWI two weeks ago and Jr's starting to sound more and more like a Kennedy
                    Originally posted by josenoway View Post
                    No pre-fight weigh-ins...

Guess they 'forgot' about that too.

i still cant believe that they didnt drug test the man
                    and that they STILL havn't drug tested him

and if i were JR and i were a clean athlete i'd shut everybody up and take a damn drug test.
                    christ. unless you are going on a drug binge right after your fight you dont have **** to worry about if you arent using PED's

i'm sure some of the stuff would have worked its way out of his system, but at least he'd be showing good faith even if the test wouldnt be as significant as a test the night of a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                      I hear you but the kid can't test himself...lol

At the end of the day someone who is medically qualified has to administer the test. He waited, nobody came so he left. He did nothing wrong, it was the commission.
                      I'm not blaming jr directly. I'm blaming the WBC and arum for "forgetting" the test to protect him

I mean how can you out something in a contract, and then after not the contractual obligation was not upheld just say "oh but there's no way to ensure that obligation was upheld". How does that make any sense?

Why out something in a contract if you can't promise it will be upheld?
                      Last edited by Russian Crushin; 02-09-2012, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X