No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Spadafora: The Pittsburgh Kid is Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Spadafora: The Pittsburgh Kid is Ready

Michael Acri, promoter of unbeaten welterweight contender Paul "Pittsburgh Kid" Spadafora (45-0, 19KOs), spoke to BoxingScene.com regarding the industry rumors that his fighter is in line for a possible summer showdown with Floyd Mayweather Jr. (41-0, 25KOs). According to Acri, there have been a few discussions for a potential Mayweather-Spadafora clash in the month of July. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    According to Acri, there have been a few discussions for a potential Mayweather-Spadafora clash in the month of July.
    WTF!

How can anyone even entertain this fight.

This would be WORSE than the Pac-Mosley fight.

Comment

This is the once in a year fight of Floyd. Rejoice!!

Comment

Would this be on PPV?

Comment

Is this **** really happening?

****ing Floyd LOL

Comment

i say the mayweather is done. these are some serious charges against him thats heavily on his mind. its imposible for any human to concentrate and have a proper training camp to fight. on the other hand by spady being a southpaw.this definitely help floyd for a posoble future pacquiao fight.

Comment

is it me or all of a sudden that "zero" ain't gonna worth $100 million in the public eye unless floyd ktfo of this guy in 1st rd. this can't be real.....imo this is almost akin to "career suicide" if he doesn't fight pac after this.

Comment

I doubt this happens but if it does it's really a BS fight.

Comment

I don't even know who he is lol.

Comment

what a d*ck move from Floyd,wtf!.

this is a ****in no name sparring partner ,not a real fight.yet he will hype it as a big match up,but its yet more ducking of pac.

why price out of a fight he claims he would easily win?,what a fraud!.

He may aswell just **** off if he never plans on fighting pac or martinez.

the only other even half worthwile fights would have been: cotto,williams,khan

i hope hbo and showtime just reject this fight without a minutes thought and make him fight someone worthwhile,and force him to fight pac this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X